"Daksh, stop it. You are hurting my mother" Karthik yelled clenching his jaw while looking at me.

"Oh, Am I hurting your mother? I think you didn't see a few seconds ago what happened? My own murky father has raised his hand on me just because of your mother. Now tell me who was hurting whom?" I replied with a wicked grin.

"Daksh!!"

"Don't!! Don't shout at me. I am not your servant Mr.Ram Sharma!!! You don't have any right on me because the day you cheated on my mom behind her back the day you were dead for me. And, Don't you ever dare raise your filthy voice at me." I spat at him feeling disgusting.

"Chiku!! Is this the way I raised you?"

Instantly, my neck twisted in that direction from where I heard the voice of my Sweetheart, and there she was!!

My sweetheart!!

Vedika Iyar!! My maternal grandma!!

My mom's mother who raised me after my mother's death.

I looked at the her wrinkle face, which was frowning at me, yet I can see the glimpse of happiness in her eyes as her eyes laid on her chiko by stepping down the stairs.

Just like that, my lips curved into a huge smile and walked towards her like a kid.

" Sweetheart! You said that you will come tomorrow" I said while taking her hand in mine as she stepped on the last step.

"Yes, but I was so curious to see the girl who gave my grandson restless nights for almost two years and even made him a hutch puppy of her" She said caressing my hair lovingly and I embraced her in a hug.

I grinned, thinking about my wife. My grandma knows everything whatever had happened since the last two years because she has a right to know about my life. So, I told her from the start where I saw my Gigglemug to till day, She knows everything.

"I am so eager to see my grand dil" Grandma exclaimed, breaking the hug whereas I chuckled looking at her excited face.

"You will, but not that soon" I said, kissing my grandma wrinkly cheek.

"Maa, you know that he got married " My father asked her feeling upset.

Looks like, his wife told him everything.

Very good!! It would be more fun to piss him more.

"Yes! Chiku, told me the next day he got married, but I didn't inform you as you never asked me about your son, and I don't think you deserve to know because you were never there beside him as a father figure after the death of my daughter. Moreover it's his life. So, it's his wish to inform you or not." Grandma replied with a smile.

"I know, however, I tried maa yet he never allowed me to get near him. " My father said, looking at me with melancholy, but I was not going to fall for that. I rolled my eyes at him and glanced at Nisha & Karthik.

Now, It will be more fun when they will get to know that to whom I got married.

"Who is the girl?" My father asked my Grandmaa as he knows very well that I won't fill his ears with any details of my wife even though he asked me.

"Hasna Sastry! The little princess of Sastry's"

As soon as Grandmaa uttered, everyone got appalled, hearing the new found news, mainly my stepbrother and his wife aka my wife's sister.

Karthik has a shocked expression wheras, Nisha stumbled upon hearing what my grandma said.

I told you all right!!