N.E.W L.I.F.E og Numbuh 4

*Nunbuh 274 aka Chad Dickson*

"Numbuh 1 pleace calm down! Numbuh 4 is being treated now as we speek." Numbuh 274 said as he and a larged number of KND operatives pulled Nigel away from the sick bay quarters, were one Numbuh 4 was with their best doctors.Sector V took Numbug 4 to Moon Base for medical help only for their leader to not let the blond boy go and almost attached the docs before the higher ups pulled Numbuh 4 away and blocked the doors to sick bay.

'Why is he so much stronger then before? He couldn't gotten this stroung since our last trainning time togather?' thought Chad as he struggled to pull Nigel into one of the meeting rooms. "Nooo let go , GRRRR NUMBUH 4 NEEDS ME!!!!!" the leader of sector V kept shouting  as he kept getting dragged away from the sick bay. The rest of sector V was standing in the hallway of the Moon base, since it was the only place that KND operatives could go for injuries without the adults finding out about their missions.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" came from inside med bay, from the doctors as one kid ran out screaming saying "Numbuh 274 somthing happen to Numbuh 4, what ever weapon those Delightful Chidren hit him with is changing him into something but we don't know what!" KND operatives soon were gasping and making shooking sounds all over the hallway, Nigel meanwhile managed to shake the agents off of him before making a made dash into sick bay, pushing the poor KND doc out of the way.

Once inside the larged room he saw a light coming from one of the beds, a kid wearing the same clothes as Numbuh 4 was and a larged group of doctors surronding him. As Nigel moved closer he felt calmmer but still alerted to any dangers around him ....... and Numbuh 4. The kid on the bed was soon was growing longer blond hair and started to changed into ........

 a very cute girl.

Soon the light was gone and Numbuh 4 asked in a weak soft girl voice "What happened to me? Why do I sound like a girl?" The boy, or should I say girl panicked trying to lift herself up untill Nigel pushed threw the doctors and started to hush his frend, hugging the kid saying "It's alright, your safe now. Your ok."

Meanwhile Numbuh 274 (who fallowed in behind Nigel ordering everyone else to stay outside only for Sector V to come in as well) was talking to the doctors and watching as his protege was giving off some form of light. A light that seemed to form some form of shild that seemed to be protecting Wally, since Numbuh 2 got shooked when he tried to touch her (Numbuh 4's) shoulder. Nigel even growled at him, THAT WASN'T NORMAL!!!!

"So what the diagnosis doc?" Chad asked the kid, who walked towards the computer showing the results "See her all of Numbuh 4 cells that made him a boy are turned into girl cells, we don't know if this perment or not yet but Numbuh 1 is much stranger see" bring up a file that was a scan from before and after, only the after had a strange glow to it "And it's stranged that glow changes color, almost darker color when he went near Numbuh 4."

"So your saying untill you know anything else, they might be like stuck like this forever?" asked Numbuh 274, watching the doc nod his head. The older boy sighed before walking towards the pair, Nigel eyes shinned threw his glasses as he glared at his mentor pushing the smaller person sorta behind him in a hug.

"Numbuh 1, the doctors say Numbuh 4 is health just now a girl. Also your health as well so you and your team can go back home ok?" Chad said as he Numbuh 1 nodded before the kid got out of the bed and then ... picked up Numbuh 4 bridly style.

"Hey, Numbuh 1 put me down. Are you lisening too me? Help 274 pleace." Wally struggled against her friend's cheast as Nigel kept walking out of sick bay, before stopping to tell the rest of Sector V to hurry up.