Chapter 13

Siddhartha and avneet reached towards nigam vampires!

Sid: okay good luck and don't be nervous!

Avu: aren't you coming?? (Lil but nervous )

Sid: I will meet you soon 😉

Avu: huh??

Sid: aree just go na you can think about all this later!

Avu: okay!

Sid: best of luck (shouted from the back )

She smiled towards him and entered the nigam vampires

Avneet to the receptionist: excuse me (politely )

Receptionist: yes mam how can I help you!

Avneet: hmm I am avneet Kaur here for an interview

Receptionist: oh yes! You can go upwards and take left where you can see our boss cabin!

Avneet: okay thank you (smiled )

Receptionist: it's my duty mam (smiling)

Avneet bid bye her and moved towards the was receptionist told. And there outside the cabin, she saw a large number of girls waiting! When her eyes went on their dressing style she made a disgusted face! They were wearing their dress revealing their bodies!

Avu in mind:- oh my god this much big line!! I don't guess I will get even a chance here! And look at these girls Ewww they are wearing too much revealing dress! Did they came here to seduce the boss or give an interview! Like seriously!
Pov end
Jo bhi ho after a long wait her number came she finally huffed and went towards the cabin.

Avneet: may I come in sir! (politely)

Sid smiled and replied in a cold voice come in

His back was facing her!

Avneet: excuse me!

Sid turned towards her and her eyes widen when she saw sid there!

Avneet: you what are you doing here?

Sid: me I just came here to eat samosa

Avneet: huh (confused)

Sid: aree I am here to take an interview!

Avneet: but why!

Sid: coz I am the owner of nigam vampires!

Avneet: ooh !----what!!

Sid: yes! Now take a seat and give an interview!

avneet: ahmm (she cleared her throat and took the seat )

sid: okay so let's start by introducing about yourself! Tell me about yourself! how would it help in making you my pa

avu: I am professional, conscientious and a highly-organised person who has a passion for my work. So, I take the responsibilities of my role seriously. So, I very much enjoy being the person who has the responsibility of organising and planning things for my employer.

sid: Have you worked as a personal assistant before?

avneet: I haven't worked as a personal assistant before, but "I believe I have plenty of relevant and transferable skills that will enable me to perform to a high standard as your Personal Assistant. I am loyal, trustworthy, hard-working and can be relied upon to maintain confidentiality at all times when needed.

Sid: hmm(impressed) what would make you a good pa ?

Avneet: My attention to detail, passion for excellence, and love for helping others be their best would make me a great personal assistant I am particularly good at managing correspondence and my client or manager's calendar. These are tasks that require organization, good communication skills and an understanding of technology to manage effectively.

Sid: How would you describe your computer skills?

Avneet:I'm very comfortable with the basics like Microsoft Office, I'm taking a class in HTML so that I can update and fix website issues more easily.

Sid: okay! interesting! Our company is searching for a Personal Assistant who can assist the executive administrative staff and help improve productivity. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running business errands, maintaining ongoing business files, working with the administrative team to set up the company conference room for important meetings and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.

avneet just nods her head getting bored of his lecture!

sid; Congratulations you are selected!

Avneet: what ?? thank you! (a bright smile appeared on her face )

Sid: I will message you the details later! you can join me tomorrow at sharp 9:00!!

Sid: some of your responsibilities as a Personal assistant:-
*Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects

-acting as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls

-managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager

-booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
organising events and conferences
reminding the manager

Avu: I will try my best sir!

Sid: Okay you can go now!

avu: yeah!

sid pov: not personally but professionally I am telling her skills are very very delightful! Her confidence and boldness were just amazing... Everyone came here to seduce me but she came here for the job! I loved her confidence. My sweetheart...

Your author
~Pari

Normally in Wattpad, these interviews would be quite much romantic but I wanted them to be professional so 😝

Comment down how you felt this cahapter !?

give your suggestion!?

And at last motivate me !! #sidneet