The holder of the fate chunchunmaru- tenchuusatsu! / The Detour

Start from the beginning

' Yes!' Sudo thought as he still felt some hope that this might work out.

" Then please move forward with everyone else." The employee gestured for them to go.

Before Ibuki and Horikita could protest, Kiyopon grabbed both of their wrists and basically dragged them to line up while Sudo followed.

The group of four had lined up silently with the two girls surrendering to Kiyopon and decided to just bear with it for now.

Still, the atmosphere felt awkward.

" Damn, this line is long...." Sudo muttered.

" I will pair with Ayanokoji-kun." Horikita suddenly stated, " Ibuki-san will go pair with Sudo-kun."

" HUH?!" both Sudo and Ibuki said in disbelief.

" Hell no! What makes you think I want to pair with HIM? Besides, " Ibuki points to Kiyopon and then to herself,
" Ayanokoji asked ME to partner with him." She said in a smug tone.

Welp, there goes the awkward atmosphere....

It now turned into a tense one.

Horikita narrows her eyes, " Let me share an important detail that you seem to not know of. Ayanokoji-kun technically asked me out first while I was resting in my room. He sent me a text, see?" Horikita said and immediately pulled out her phone to show the text messages that had indeed happened.

Ibuki glares at Kiyopon, " I thought you said Horikita WASN'T free...." she growled.

Kiyopon stared at her back, refusing to say anything nor write anything.

" See? I only came here since I thought Ayanokoji-kun had invited me alone, but it seems like he was.....asked to by Sudo-kun." Horikita says before looking at Sudo coldly, while Sudo tried to avert his eyes from her cold look.

Horikita sighed and then turned to look at Ibuki once more. " Give up. I will pair with Ayanokoji-kun, since I had already shown proof that he had asked me first."

" No." Ibuki rejected.

" No?" Horikita rose a brow.

" We'll let him choose. Right here, right now. Just to make things entirely clear for both of us." Ibuki said.

Horikita silently looked towards Kiyopon and Ibuki did the same.

Staaarrreeeee~~~~

Kiyopon tensed slightly as their stares became more intense. He tried to ignore it as best he could by focusing on the line which was in fact, getting smaller.

" Ayanokoji-kun.....who would you choose to partner with you?" Horikita asked.

Kiyopon shook a bit due to her tone.