。・:*:・゚★I: Meow-me。・:*:・゚☆

[Meow-me]

"Thank you for coming, I would like to see you again tomorrow, master

"Thank you for coming, I would like to see you again tomorrow, master..." working in a maid cafe is not bad since it pays me enough money to pay my rent.

"Luffia-chan!" it goes against the rules of this workplace to reveal our real name so I had to name myself 'Luffia', I look over to see none other than our daily customer
Jih-na, a successful manga artist who is very interested in my lifestyle, he wants me to be his main character to which I always take it as a joke, since who would want me? Besides the magazines are filled with him always getting spotted with countless beautiful women.

"Welcome back..." I bowed before taking out my new note pad and a pink pen which was given by a customer yesterday, "What would you like to have?" Jih-na's eyes wandered around my new costume but quickly diverted his attention to my question.

"Uh...the usual omurice..." I nodded before scribbling it down, "We also have a pink cocktail, you should try it..." I recommended with a smile, his eyes were still glued on my dress.

"Sure...." he said, I smiled, "Anything else?" he slowly shook his head before turning red.

"F/N-chan, I think he's into you..." Sofia said as we walked together towards the kitchen, "Nah..." I laughed a little.

Into me? Never...

"Oh come on, just accept it. The way he looks at you says everything," the way he looks at me? He looks at me like every normal person does.

"He looks at everyone the same way- cut it out!" Sofia smiles before nudging me.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Sorry for the long wait..." I place the omurice on jih-nah's table before heading towards the unknown man's table, since he has been ringing the bell for fee minutes now.

"How can I help you sir?" I ask as he places his hand down, "Can you-wait...aren't you from our college?" he looks at me shocked while I keep a calm posture even though I am having the same shock as his from the inside.

"Can you order fast master or should I help you recommend?" I suggest making him nod, "You should try Omurice with miso soup-"
"I can't believe the greatest ivy student works here..." He mutters again, "Is this place paying you enough?"

"Can-"

"Such a great students shouldn't be working in these types of places...calling RANDOM MEN, 'MASTER' IS GORSS! Don't you think?" why are you so pressed about it?

"Please leave" Julia-sama's firm voice boomed around the palce, making everyone stop and stare at my colleague.

Shit...am I going to get fired now?