I officially have a fear of clowns, Elmo and crowds...

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I'm a bit frazzled this morning lots to do lots to do," she said straightening herself up gather papers and looking through them.

"Quite alright," I finally spoke.

"Name dearie?" She inquisited.

"Roxas Kings," I replied looking down fiddling with my hands bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"Oh! You're the transfer from Hollow Bastion," she said probably to herself, but accidentally said it out loud.

"Yes ma'am," I replied nodding finally lifting up my head.

"Here you go dear," she said handing me my papers.

"Now Xion I trust you'll show him where everything is?" Mrs. Mouse said.

"You betcha! Don't worry Mrs. Mouse, Roxas is in good hands," Xion said goving her a reassuring smile.

"Well hop along I have work to do. Have a great first day Roxas!" Mrs. Mouse said waving to us goodbye.

"Your first class is with Ms. Potts on the west wing class 196," Xion announced to me.

"Okay thanks," I said following her as she Walks down the hall. I noticed that the sun is rising and the school was brightened the lockers were a shade of royal blue while all over the ceiling there were golden stars. There were many designs on the walls most of them consist of either stars and moons or the sun and clouds. It was quite beautiful most of the art was graffiti by students and the school doesn't mind.

"Roxas?" I heard a voice say making me take my of the artwork.

"Huh?" I answered stupidly.

"We're at ypur first class come on let's go introduce you to Ms. Potts," Xion said pulling me into a classroom.

"Ms. Potts?" Xion asked as she entered the room peeking in I followed by closely being silent letting Xion do all the talking. We stopped at a desk that was covered with tea bags and tea cups. I stood there for a second when I hear the sound of clashing crashing to the floor and I see an older woman with gray hair, blue eyes wearing a purple dress with a white apron.

"Oh fiddlesticks I'm going to have to get a new bowl," I heard the woman say I could sense a slight French accent, but I might be mistaken.

"Um, excuse me Ms. Potts," Xion on said trying to get the woman's attention. Ms. Potts bent over and put down the rest of the bowls and turned to Xion.

"Yes dear," she said smiling at her walking.towards her desk with her hands on giant hips and started looking around for something.

"Well you have a transfer student and I.wanted to introduce you to him," Xion said grabbing the woman's wrist and dragging her towards me.

"Ms. Potts, meet Roxas," Xion said gesturing a hand towards me.

"Well, hello dear I'm Ms. Potts I'm your culinary teacher I'm very glad to have you in my class this semester. Now it was nice meeting You. But I have a lot of shipments that must be brought in so I'll see you in class, goodbye!" Ms. Potts said waving goodbye exiting the room leaving me and Xion.

"Well I think we should get going then and show you too the rest of your classes you don't have to meet those teachers, unless you want to?" Xion asked looking to me for an answer.

"No thanks just show me where they are at," I said heading towards the hallway with her by my side.

Well almost half of your classes are on the west wing.. lucky you then. You have 2 on the east Wong so I'll show you that and then we're done, okay?" Xion said pointing to classes that are mine.