mary x bradley🍋💦

characters
mary weaver, ult actress (my oc
Bradley bruce, ult beautician (friend's oc

now prepare your toys and hide your kids, spouses and pets

inside a makeup room in a film studio, Bradley was putting eyeshadow on Mary to prepare for her next shoot

inside a makeup room in a film studio, Bradley was putting eyeshadow on Mary to prepare for her next shoot. Mary was one of Bradley's loyal clients, because Mary was in love with him that she would never enter another person's salon except his. "All done!" Bradley said finishing the makeover. He hands Mary a small mirror, and when she looked at herself she squealed "Oh, my good! I look stunning!"

"yeah you do"

"You are actually the best makeup artist ever! How can I repay you for the next years?"

"You can repay me with this~" Bradley pulls her face into a kiss. Mary was shocked at first but went with it. Then they broke it up, "Oh, Brad?"

"I've had feelings for you Mary"

"Me too, Brad"

They kissed again, softly and romantically. But then they started going at it, sloppy. There tongues were wrestling with each other. Then moans escape from their mouths, so they break the kiss again, their saliva connected. "I wanted you so bad~" Bradley whispered. "And I wanted you too, now I want you inside of me so bad~" Mary teases. "thats a guaranteed~" Bradley said. "N-now?" Mary asked. "~Yeah, I want you to blow me off~" Bradley said, Mary looks down and sees something bulging in between Bradley's pants. " hehe, sure baby~" Mary gets down to her knees, Bradley pulls his pants down a bit just to expose his cock. It was about long and wide, about 7-8 inches. "Oh my~" Mary giggles, then she starts stroking his cock, giving it a handjob. Bradley groans "ooo fuuuck~". Bradley liked the feeling of moisturized hands touching his harden penis. "You like that?~ there's more where that came from" Mary teased. "Fucck, show me what you got Mary~"

Mary begins to lick the tip of Bradley's cock. She grabs his cock as her tongue swirled around it, causing him to groan in pleasure, "ohh~". Then, a small amount of pre cum was dripping out, so Mary licked it off. "Mmmh~ tasty but not enough~" She said. She then inserted his whole schlong inside her mouth, bobbing her head, giving that good ol slurp. "Ohhh~! Fuck!~" Bradley moans. Mary stops, "I feel like Im doing most of the work... please, help me~". Bradley grabs her blonde hair and pulls her as she continues bobbing for his dick. The rough fellatio lasted for a minute until Bradley had cum all over Mary's mouth, she swallows everything. "Mmm, delicious" she teases

Mary walks to a table and bends her upper body over . She lifts up her blue skirt and pulls her panty down, revealing her wet pussy leaking. "I can't wait any longer Brad... please put it in me~" She begged. "Ill put it in you, just watch" said, he walks behind Mary, lines up his cock and rams it inside her vagina, thrusting in and out with much force. "OHH f-fuck!~" Mary cried. "f-FUCK ..yeah!just like that!~" Mary moaned loudly. "Fuck Mary... you're s-so tight~" Bradley groans. The faster he thrusted, the louder Mary moaned out. "~Ohh .. Bradley.. Brad!~" She moaned out his name repeatedly, which made him go harder. "I'm.. about to. cum" Bradley warns her." Fuck! I'm cumming!" Just in time Brad pulls out as they both came, Brad spilled his cum on Mary's ass and licks it off.

"Another round? another position?" Bradley asked. "I know what position to do~" Mary takes Bradley to the couch and pushes him to sit. Mary now standing strips off her clothes while Brad watches as he was stroking his dick off. She hops onto Bradley, she then takes off his top uniform, revealing his 6 pack. She plays around with his chest and abs. Bradley grabs his dick and pushes Mary down, getting her vaginal opening inside the rod. He then puts his hands on her hips as she bobs herself up and down, "~Fuck! fuck yeah!~". With her tits bouncing fast, Bradley starts giving them kisses, then he sucks on one of the nipples, as Mary kept on howling so loud, she grabs her other nipple to play with. "~Ohhh~!~ ....d-deeper bradley!~" She cries, and so Bradley roughly thrusts inside, his tip has now reached her g-spot. "god~ so tight!~" He groans. "~your cock feels... so good inside me!~" Mary moaned. "Fuck Mary... i'm cumming!" Bradley yells, he pulls out as he ejaculates outside her vagina, and fluids comes out of hers. They both gasped for air. "We should clean up" Bradley said, then he gave Mary a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you, Mary"
"I love you too Bradley"