ᴀɴ x ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ x ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

And no, she's not blushing at Hisoka!

That's the natural coloring of her cheeks XD

If anything, I'd say she looks annoyed, lmfao.

Edit by: @ElysiumSoulz43

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

After summoning the book to scroll through the list, the five figured that Chrollo would've been the strongest and since it wasn't the real Chrollo as Kurapika had said then it was probably a Troupe member.

At the thought, Valentine frowned and her mind wondered over to the green-eyed troupe member she had considered a friend, a small sigh leaving her lips as she slowly closed her eyes.

'But.. why would a member of the troupe be here?',Gon asked.

'Maybe to beat the game?'

Furrowing her eyebrows together, Valentine slowly shook her head and hummed out in disagreement, causing everyone to look towards her.

"No, if it was the Troupe, why wouldn't they use their own names then?",Valentine questioned and looked up at her friends, opening her eyes to look between them,"And why bother using their bosses name to enter the game?"

'True..',Killua muttered under his breath.

Slowly shaking his head, the silverette tried to think of just who would put their name as Chrollo and made it seem as if he was here.

'Try using Clairvoyance'

Humming in confusion, the four looked up and stared at the man in front of them, their eyebrows furrowed together.