Ch 4

In the middle of dense forest the voices of struggling and wailing were headed. Five strong and brave fighters swiftly move, fighting with the group of enemies.

The prince, Kim Mingyu in command, was killing showing no mercy. Behind him were the four of his best fighters as well as his friends, Jeon Wonwoo, Yoon Jeonghan, Wen Junhui, and Xu Minghao.

The fight kept going until all the enemies were on the ground and the five warriors were left panting.

" That was… gross but fun," Jeonghan said, cleaning the blood from his face.

" Everyone alright?" the prince's voice came and everyone nodded.

" Let's hurry back, I smell like blood and I hate it," Minghao told them and everyone decided to leave.

Minghao and Jun were walking in front and behind them were the prince and the rest of two. No one notices the sixth pair of blooded feets dragging its body behind them.

" Die..," the stranger shouted as he moved his sword to kill the person, Jeon Wonwoo, in front of him.
But luck was not on his side, before his sword could cause any harm he lay lifeless on the ground.

" Hyung, are you alright?" Mingyu said, rushing to his favourite person. The prince thanks his quick reflex one second late and he would have lost his precious hyung.

" Be careful hyung. I can't lose you in anyway," the prince pull the older into tight hug, butterflies dancing in both of their stomach as their body touch.

Wonwoo blush pink, " I'm fine. Thank you for saving me."

"Hyung, it was my duty. I really can't lose you," Mingyu said cupping the latter's face.

"Ehhmmm ehmmm.. hello… we are still here," Jun said broking the moment and getting slap by Minghao," Dummy, you just ruined the moment." The three chuckle at bickering duo and made their way to the castle.

After taking a long and hot bath, Wonwoo made his way to uncle Jungkook. The latter smiled as soon as he saw his nephew coming.

" Here comes my nephew. I'm so proud of you, my baby nephew," he said ruffling Wonwoo's hair.

" Uncle, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm 25 years old now," he whines but was crushed by his other two uncles.

" Oh my god, my baby… I was so worried," Jimin says, kissing his hair.

" Thank god our baby returned safely," Taehyung says, snuggling into Wonwoo's neck.

" I'm 25 now, uncles. Please stop calling me baby," Wonwoo sighs and Jungkook chuckles, "No matter how old you get, you'll be our baby. We raise you like our own blood."
Wonwoo smiles at his uncle, he was very grateful to them. He tightens the hug and smiles again. 

The prince lay on his bed and Jeonghan sitting on the edge of the bed. Both were talking about some nonsense, when suddenly Jeonghan included Wonwoo's name.

" So… dear prince… What do you think of Wonwoo… huh?," He says with a mischievous smirk.

" W-what about h-him? W-what d-do you m-mean? N-nothing," Mingyu panicked, causing Jeonghan to laugh out loud.

" Calm down, prince. I was just kidding but seeing you stutter I can smell something fishy. Now, open up to your hyung," Jeonghan says, wiggling his eyebrows.

" What? Nothing about him," the prince turned red from blushing.

" Yeah, your red face is very convincing. You like him?" Jeonghan smiles when he sees the prince's eyes going wide.
" Bingo, did I hit it right?," He continued.

" Get out now!" The prince shouted, hiding his blush.

" Yeah, I'm going but remember there is nothing wrong to love. You don't have to hide your true feelings and please don't hurt him," Jeonghan says walking out of the room leaving the prince with his blush, his thoughts and his feelings. 

" No I don't like him, I love him. He is my whole world," he whispered to himself.

He clearly remembers the day he realised his feelings. The day when he got to know how beautiful love is. He was 18 when he realised his feelings for him and from then he has kept them hidden. He is afraid that one wrong move and his hyung will leave him forever. He wants to keep his hyung safe in his arms with his love. 
He smiles remembering every single memory he shares with his Wonwoo hyung.

Date:1 April 2022

Another chapter 😊✌️
I'm surely come soon to update more.
Till then byee byee~