2

Jamie on his King-size bed opened his eye. His morning glory was on its glory, when he turned he can feel the stiff shaft, he looks on the left. Rita was sleeping on her sides with bent knees. Her bare round ass with pussy in parting was visible. Jamie moved near her and put his cock-tip at the opening lips of Rita's pussy. He gave a hard thrust in and put his complete dick inside her. She squealed and woke up with wide open eyes, and turned to see what happened. Jamie over powered her with his hand and kept her down and made her look back to the walls, and started the motions. He put his hand now to her cheeks and gave it a light squeeze and moved his finger on the cleavage of her mouth. He slid his middle finger first followed by ring finger in her mouth. His index finger was touching her nose, which was exhaling the warm air. She was moaning with each thrust and started licking his finger.

Jamie now took her left leg and slid between her legs keeping his cock inside her and turned her on her back. Her mature and beautiful face with no makeup was visible. She was in her early 20s with her golden highlight hair with black roots. She had dark big eyes looking directly at the Jamie, her round bleached white face was beautiful. She had good size two jugs with perfectly pointed nipples and belly with abs, which clearly showed she cared about her looks.

Jamie was a late teen muscular scion, of a supermarket 'DuDu'. Rita was a cahier there which she got as promotion being the most hard-working employee in store and in bed with Jamie and his father.

Jamie crested upon Rita and interlocked her arms with his and started to thrust deep and hard. Rita grappled Jamie in her arms with her might and started to moan with her mouth open and head back. After few thrust, Jamie seeded inside Rita and looked at her and as she approached to kiss him, she turned with disgust. He put his palm over her face and inclined himself straight and took his dick out and get off the bed. He then moved toward the headrest, where Rita was still laying, he put his dick on her face and asked her to clean it. Rita obeyed and cleaned his dick sucking it out. She also cleaned the balls which were dripping the fresh seed and then moved back on bed on her resting position.

'I'm gonna take shower, I want you out before I come out.'

Rita took out few napkins from her purse and cleaned the semen. Found her panty lying on the chair, she took it and wore it. Her bra was on the bed, and her tees of 'DuDu' with cashier label on back was near door on the floor. She found her denim near tees turned upside down and her high heels too. She wore it all and dashed out in hurry.

She took her electric bike and went to public bathroom and paid for one hours. It is still 3 in the morning. Her duty will start at 7:30, half an hour early to make sure all devices and store are in check. She still has 3 hours, before that.