ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇs x ᴀɴᴅ x ɢᴜᴇssᴇs

Finished this at 2 in the morning and I kinda woke up from a nap earlier lol.

...Don't ask why I was up so late..

I'll just say this.. insomnia's the worst.

So the reason this is published much later is because I edited the chapter and read through it just to make sure there aren't any spelling errors. If I missed any, please let me know

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

The group had searched through the city and had finally found a lead; which led them to a bar full of only a couple of pirates.

Empty beer bottles lay littered amongst the ground and the three had another full bottle in each of their hands.

'Who the hell are you guys? This is a private party, so get lost!'

'We're only here to talk',The man with the fuzzy hat explained and had his hands on his hips,'Would you please leave this town?'

Only staring at them for a moment, the group of pirates immediately began to burst out laughing and were sprawled out on the floor.

'It's been a long time since we heard that line',One of the pirates stated with a smirk and then, a loud laugh left his lips.

And as soon as that laugh had left the man's lips, the other pirates followed suit and began to laugh along with him.

The large one stood to his feet and spilled alcohol all over the floor, before taking a lighter out of his pocket and opened it.

Once the lighter was lit, a large ring of fire quickly circled around the man and he took a seat in the middle of it, crazily smiling at the ground.

'I don't care how many of you attack me at once, if you can knock me out of this ring, then I'll take you guys over to see our boss'

Smirking at them through the fire, the man's grin only widened once he saw a buff, bald man step forward and he uncrossed his arms.

'Wait, knock you out of the ring, is that all?',The man questioned and activated his Ren.

The power that emitted from it was weaker than most beginners and it clearly took up a lot of his energy as sweat began to drip down his forehead.