insecurity...for what?

hunter is 6'5 and Edric is 6'6

Third-person pov(i got the heights from a youtube video I will link it in the comments)

hunter and Edric were at the Blight house in Edric's room cuddling with the door locked hunter being the big spoon and Edric being the little spoon (IDK why)Edric laying on hunter's shoulder. and hunter laying on Edric's hair using it as a pillow. while Edric was having a pleasant dream. hunter however was not. his nightmare woke him up he lifted his head from Edrics hair, then leaned down and brushed his hair away from his eyes and kissed his forehead.

hunter pov

"This boy is too good for me, "I thought doubtful of the fact that I deserved him in the first place. I've done so many wrong things yet he still won't leave me. the second I had that thought I felt warm tears stream down my face. it's like there was a storm happening inside my eyes. tho it was silent as it always was but this time it was extra quiet as to not wake the sleeping boy who was now lying on my lap. I reached over to the table grabbed my phone and plugged my headphones into them then started listening to my playlist. I fell back to see still crying.

Edric pov(don't be dirty-minded IK this sentence IK what it sounds like don't type it pls it's fluff){edit this problem was fixed :}

I felt small water droplets hit my face waking me up. I propped my body back to a sitting position and looked next to me as soon as I looked over I saw hunter asleep... and crying. I then wiped the tears from his eyes and woke him up. "why were you crying ?" I said looking the blond in his eyes. ofc his response was "I wasn't crying tho?". "tell the truth love why were you crying ?" I looked into his eyes. this time his answer was a question as well " why do you love me ?" he said putting his phone back on the nightstand clearly avoiding eye contact." what does that mean ? " I said clearly not understanding the question." well I mean you could be with anyone else why me?". when he asked that question it was like he had stabbed my heart with a dagger. "because I love you...".

Third person pov

hunter hugs Edric really tightly, Edric being the person he is hugged him back , hunter lightly sobbing into the crook of his neck.Edric just comforted him by placing little kisses on his forehead and cuddling him.

1 hour later

hunter was no longer crying instead holding back his tears as he told his clearly concerned partner all of his thoughts from before, Edric only listened and comforted hunter reassuring him that he was a good person and that he loved him. 

10 Minutes later

Hunter was in his lap trying to avoid eye contact with the taller boy. Edric lifted hunters face with both of his hands and kissed him it was short but sweet . he then littered kisses all over his face whispering sweet things in between every kiss.

time skip 10 mins 

hunter feels better and they go back to sleep

_________________________________________

plot twist

Amity and emira were listening the entire time lmao {edit: I forgot to say this is how they found out the two were dating }