_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 8:42 🌇

i woke up in legacy's arms and he was awake watching the news

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i woke up in legacy's arms and he was awake watching the news.

"goodmorning" he said pecking my lips as i slowly sat up.

"goodmorning" i said getting out of bed to stretch.

"iyus getting discharged today" he said sitting up in the bed.

"aw thats good, i can't wait to see her, i gotta go tho i'm gonna go home and check up on naijer" he nodded and i put my stuff on and left.

_

i got in the building seeing some niggas rolling dice.

"ay shorty ina sweatpants!" one of em yelled making me turn around confused. "yea you cmere" i hesitantly walked towards them slowly.

"yea?"

"ay what yo name is" i put my hand out and walked away.

"mane you crazy that's legacy girl" another one of em said.

i chuckled to myself bc mfs is really scared of me because of legacy, it's understandable but damn grown niggas is scared of me.

i got out of the elevator and walked down to my apartment. i put the key in the door and walked in.

"nana?" i said taking my shoes off and sitting my stuff down. "auntie?" i looked around the house and went in my room and saw my auntie, nana and her son knocked tf out in my bed.

i chuckled and pulled the cover over them. i went in the bathroom and pulled my sweatpants down and squatted down the on the toilet and peed, i looked up and saw a patch of a green-ish blue-ish type thing on the ceiling and it looked like some of it was falling in.

ah hell nah, i got up wiped and turned the light on to investigate more. i stood up on the sink and it smelled like a funky ass rain smell as soon as i climbed up there.

i immediately hopped down and grabbed my phone to call this bitch ass landlord. the nigga don't ever do shi about anything so that lawsuit bouta look real cute if one us gets sick.

i called twice and he didn't answer, we cannot stay here with that shi going on.

i huffed and called him one more time before i go downstairs in this office and show tf out. but luckily his fat ass answered.

"h-hello?" he said, he sounded like he jus woke up but i didn't care.

"yes, sir please bring ya ass, this look like mold in the ceiling of my damn bathroom" i said walking around the house looking for more. "AND my damn kitchen, and theres some shit leaking from it to"

"ok, i'll be there in half an hour"

"no nigga you needa be here NOW, i have a 12 year old brother he has a weak immune system and he cannot survive if he breathe this shit in and get sick" i yelled through the phone.

"ok, i'm on my way now" he said hanging up.

this sum bullshit, and that house never called me back so maybe l.a. isn't that bad of an idea..

_

_

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें