Part 49 ~ Insatiable

_________________________________

Faith is laying next to Stiles on Scott's bed as her mom checks Stiles over, "you shouldn't be sitting so close to me" Stiles says as he turns to face Faith

"I'm not. I'm laying" Faith corrects as Melissa finishes the check-up.

"Well...Medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person" Melissa explains.

"Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" Stiles asks as Scott walks into the room causing Faith and Stiles to sit up.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah" Scott replies.

"Okay, let's do this" Stiles says making Scott, Faith and Melissa look at each other, "Guys, we have to do this" he adds and Faith gets up helping lead Stiles down the stairs and into the living room where Noshiko stands.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" Noshiko asks and Stiles nods stepping forward away from Faith.

"Stop" Kira says as she runs through the door but Noshiko stops her.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles says.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira tells him, "Mom, don't do this to him"

"It's already done" Noshiko responds as two of the Oni appear behind him, they grab Stiles' head before they mark his ear making him drop to the floor before they leave, "Look behind his ear" she tells them making them all rush over to see that Stiles has a backwards 5 on the back of his ear.

"It worked" Faith says.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asks.

"More you that the Nogitsune." Noshiko replies.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asks.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." Noshiko explains.

"Can they kill him?" Stiles asks.

"It depends on how strong he is" Noshiko replies.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Faith asks.

"He would only take her for an advantage." Noshiko tells her.

"You mean her powers?" Faith asks.

"The power of a Banshee" Noshiko says.

🐺

"Hey, Jordan" Faith smiles.

"Faith" Parrish smiles back, "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Come to see the Sheriff" Faith says.

"Well, he's still in his office" Parrish tells her.

"Thanks" Faith responds before she walks out helping Stiles to Stilinski's office as Scott is on his other side.