Chapter 1

This is our new fanfic. Hope you all enjoy it. Updates may be a little slow sometimes because we have school and shit but were gonna try our best! Love you all for reading. So, we present to you....Chapter 1 of Therapy....

Zoe's POV

Finally. I'm officially done unpacking my stuff. We moved in 3 days ago, and those 3 days have consisted of me unpacking boxes with all of my shit in them. Like seriously, I didn't realise how much stuff I had until we moved. Mum and dad got a new job thats apparently "Better for the family". I dont mind the move really, nothing much really went on at my last school, I barely had any friends and it was a pretty boring part of Sydney. I start my new school tomorrow, but today I have the full day to go and explore a little bit considering im done unpacking.

I grabbed my bikini and towel and decided to go to the beach for a little bit. Its only a 10 minuet drive there plus I'm from Sydney, it's really hot!

The drive to the beach was short and I couldn't wait to get in the water to cool off a little bit. It was pretty crowded considering it was the last day of summer break. Im guessing everyone wants to spend there last day off school here. I finally found a good spot and I placed my towel on the hot sand, lying down. The sun blocked out and I opened my eyes to see a girl about my agae hovering above me. She was wearing a pink bikini and was holding her beach bag. She has light brown hair that was wet, im guessing from the sea, and blue eyes.

"Hey, can I please lay here, the beach is pretty crowded today?" she asked and smiled, which i returned with a nod.

"I'm Liv, whats your name?" She asked holding out her hand.

"Im Zoe, I just moved here" I smiled shaking her hand.

"Thats cool, how old are you?" she smiled.

"17" i replied.

"Me too!"

Me and Liv talked for hours. Turns out she goes to the school im starting tomorrow which is exciting. I got her number and now its time to go home. I feel so much better now because I know someone from school so I wont be a complete loner tomorrow. 

"Hey, do you wanna come over after school tomorrow?" Liv asked.

"Sure" i beamed.

"Youre gonna hang out with us in school right? I think you are gonna fit in with our group really well. Theres Luke, my boyfriend, Calum and Ashton. Im happy theres another girl at last" she rambled.

"Im deffinatly gonna hang with you guys, i hope your friends like me" I sighed, getting nervous by the thought of meeting new people. I have anxiety so its a hard thing for me to make friends, explaining why i didnt have any in my old town.

"Trust me, they are gonna love you Zoe! Anyway, I gotta go, see you tomorrow, text me later yeah" she said walking away.

"See you tomorrow Liv and I will"

I got into my car and drove home. As I walked through the door I was greeted by my mum and dad putting dinner on the table.#

"Hey hunny, did you have a good day?" My mum asked being her usual cheery self.

"It was great mum, I made a new friend Liv, she goes to my school so I know someone" I smiled.

"Thats great sweety, dinners ready when you are"

I went upstairs and quickly got changed before going downstairs for dinner. I never thought there would be a day where I was excited for school, but I guess now there is.

Next Day

I got up as my alarm went off. I climbed out of bed and began to get ready. I took a shower and washed my hair. Once I was done, I dried my hair, put on some light make-up, streightened my black hair and put on my usual clothing, band t and skinny jeans. Today its All Time Low. I waked downstairs to find that my mum had made me pancakes which were amazing. I walked out the door after saying goodbye to my parents and drove to school.

I walked streight to the office to get my schedule and find out where my locker is. I eventually found it and began to put my stuff into it. People were staring at me, making me really uncomfortable, but the feeling didnt last long because Liv showed up next to me.

"Hey Zoe!" she squeeled pulling me into a really tight hug.

"Hey Liv" i replied.

"Youre locker is two doors down from mine....let me see your schedual, maybe we have the same classes! Oh my God that will be so cool!" she rambled excitedly.

"Chill out Liv" i giggled and she did too. "Heres my schedual"

"We have every lesson together accept Maths and English, but Luke is in there so youre not on your own for any" Liv replyed.

I feel better knowing most of my classes with Liv, but i dont know her friends yet and that scares me. What if they dont like me? What if i say something weird to make then hate me? What if....

"Zoe! This is Luke, my boyfriend. Luke this is Zoe, the girl I was telling you about" Liv introduced us.

"Hey Zoe, its nice to meet you, Live hasn't stopped talking about you since she met you" he chuckled.

"This is Ashton and this is Calum" She said pointing to the two boys stood there smiling like idiots and waving.

"U-um, H-hi" i said, my anxiety getting the better of me again.

"Hey, don't be nervous, you re one of us now, I know we've only just met but were gonna get on great, i mean you already have a great music taste" Luke said referring to my All Time Low top.

"You like All Time Low" i smiled.

"Yeah, they re awesome!" Luke said.

The rest of the day was just us getting to know each other. We ll really hit it off. The guys are in a band 5 seconds of Summer, we all have pretty much the same music taste, they all act like children and me and Liv have grown closer. I can tell this is gonna be good for me. When we all went to Liv's after school, i realized that she lives right next door to me. I feel like I finally fit in. I have friends and everything is going really good. I dont think this move could have gone any better.

Okay Guys, this is Chapter 1! Its kind of short but the next chapter will be up soon and will hopefully be longer. Michael come in in the next chapter.

Dont forget to Vote, Comment and Follow us. Hope your enjoying it so far. We love you all if youre reading!