Chapter 2

It was game time and I decided to sit with my really good friends Christina, Izzie, Callie, George and Alex "so how's the main man feeling today" asked Alex "he's good" I replied "so have you told him yet" Callie asked sounding a little bit curious "yea just told him, he said it back as well it couldn't have came at a better time" I replied the girls screamed excitingly as the boys shouted "Wooooooo GO HAWKS!!!!!!!" "C'mon DEREK!!!!!!" I shouted even louder so he could here me. After I shouted it he looked around to find me and when he found me he pointed at me then made a heart shape with his hands then blew me a kiss while the girls in front started screaming because they though he was doing it to them. "Ehm excuse me he is taken by this girl who could easily kick your ass" Christina said as a warning shot "oh I'm sorry I didn't realise" the girl replied "it's ok" I said to the girl. It was the first play and Derek got the ball and threw it to Owen the wide receiver and Christina's boyfriend. Owen ran over the line with the ball for the first few points of the championship game the crowd went wild because Derek and Owen were the dream players that made amazing plays together. It was the final few plays and the opposition team just brought on their strongest player he was 300 pounds of muscle and 6 foot 7. The ball was hiked to Derek and the player came running towards him he threw the ball and as it left his hands he was hit and it looked really bad i stood up in shock hoping he was ok after Owen taking the ball over the line he dropped it and quickly sprinted back he called me down but Derek pushed off the medics and got up and shouted "LETS GO HAWKS!!!" Everyone got up and cheered "C'mon Derek wooooo" I shouted. It was the last few seconds and Derek threw the ball to wards Owen but before he got to the line the ref blew the whistle after the fans crowded onto the pitch Derek claimed over the banisters and up towards me. As he was walking up it started to rain he threw his helmet on the floor and picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and place my lips on his after a long 40 second kiss I buried my head into his neck "I love you Shep" I said with a big smile on my face "I love you too Mer" I jumped down linking my fingers in his and we walked down to the podium where the Greyson Hawks would lift the trophie. We got down there and Derek asked "so do you want to help lift the trophie" "yea lets go" I replied grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the podium. It was 2:30 and school had just finished and I didn't want Derek driving I had passed my test a while ago but I couldn't afford a car so i drove Derek to my house. When we got home Derek lay on the couch and I lay on top of him putting my head on his chest he put his arm around my waist so I was close to him. A few hours went by and I felt him get up so I lay and watched him. He stumbled to the kitchen so I got up and went to the kitchen "what's up" I asked "I don't know I suddenly felt dizzy" he replied sounding really confused I started to panic trying to decide what to do. "Right get in the car" I demanded "what why?" he asked even more confused "because Derek I'm worried after you got hit you looked dizzy and you are really pale, so Derek if you want to spend the rest of our lives together you will get this fixed" I said placing my hands on his cheeks "ok let's go can u phone my mom and tell her what's happened" he said looking a bit worried "of course I will sweetie" I said looking into his eyes.