Chapter 9

It was 9:00AM and I was putting my suitcase into the back of the cab I had already got someone to take my boxes to my dorm room where I will be living with a man named Mark Sloan and Mark Bennet. "I love you, you know that right" she said coming closer to me "of course I love you and when I come back hopefully you will be here waiting for me right?" I said wrapping my arms round her waist "right" she replied as I got in the cab I rolled down the window "don't move, stay here, wait for me" I grabbed her face and kissed her I pulled away because I know that if it had lasted any longer I wouldn't want to leave my cab driver away as I looked back at Meredith standing with tears dripping down her eyes.
When I got there Mark, Sam and I sat at the couch with a beer talking about our past "so Derek how many girls have you been with" Mark asked with a grin on his face "ehm one" I said a bit hesitant "WHAT ONE HOW?" He replied "I have had the same girlfriend for 4 years that's her on top of that box" I said pointing to a picture "she's hot your a lucky man" Sam said looking at the picture "I know right I could hardly leave her but we have this promise that if we meet other people we tell the other person but I'm going back there when I finish internship" I said "go where what are you talking about?" Mark asked looking confused "Mark I'm from Seattle I thought you knew that" "no I didn't know that Addison who lives next door is from Seattle she moved here when she was 10" Sam said. When we had finished talking it was about 12:30 and I was jet lagged and I had my first class in the morning so I went to bed.
It was 4:39PM and my first class had just finished and I walked into the wrong apartment so I was walking into 3 girls shout "HEY SEATTLE SHEPERD" "What?" I replied back realising what I had done "I'm Addison this is Sarah and this is Arizona" "oh so your Addison I heard you were from Seattle" "yea that's me I loved to New York when I was 10 I really do miss seattle" "I better go I'm kind of late for something" I replied walking out the door. When I got into my apartment Meredith and caught up with her about her first day and both of ours went surprisingly well and I didn't realise that I missed her this much.

/-IF YOU LIKED THIS IM GOING TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW STORY WHICH WILL FOCUS ON COLLEGE AND MED SCHOOL I WILL TRY AND UPDATE 2 PARTS EVERY DAY SINCE I DONT HAVE MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO DO I WILL JUGGLE THIS AND THAT CLASS SO YOU ALL CAN FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS:-) -/