𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16: Chamber of Secrets

'THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE' was written in what looked like blood on the wall. Willow looked over at the wall and there hang was mrs. Norris. Willow let out a ear piercing scream. She was frozen in place.

She herd footsteps sining from behind her. She turned around to see Harry, Ron and Hermione. Willow barely herd a word they said. Soundly the corridor filled with students coming from dinner. Willow felt her self being pulled back into someone arms. Tears formed in her eyes blocking her vision.

  "Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods!" Draco spat out.

  Willow body shivered at the harshness of the words. "Shh, it ok, Oak" 'Oak?' Only one person ever called her that. She looked up to see Lewis, her brother, trying to comfort her. His arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace. He held her to his chest shielding her from chaos.

  "What's going on here? What's going on?"
Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd. Then he saw Mrs. Norris and fell back, clutching his face in horror.

"My cat! My cat! What's happened to Mrs. Norris?" he shrieked.

And his eyes fell  on Harry.
"You!" he screeched. "You! You've murdered my cat! You've killed her! I'll kill you! I'll —"

"Argus!"

"Come with me, Argus," he said to Filch.

"You, too, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger."

  As Ron, Hermione and Harry followed behind the teachers as they left. The corridor soon started clearing out. Lewis dropped his arms to his side. Scanning Willow face to see if she was alright.

  "Are you ok?" Lewis's asked. Placing his hands on the side of his sister face. Her brother, who was now a fifth year Ravenclaw, had grown an inch or too, since Willow had seen him.

  "I think so, just kinda shaken up" Willow leaned into her bother embrace.

"I forgot to ask earlier. What did your soulmate letter say this year?" Willow asked.
Willow also asked her eldest brother Aaron at the beginning of the year, since he was a seventh year he got to find out his soulmate name. He name was April Clearwater a sixth year Gryffindor family. Her youngest bother, Mason had revived his frist letter, his soulmate had a "B" in her name.

"The letter said she had, green eyes" Lewis said.

  "Do you have any ideas who it is"

   "A little..." he was mid sentence but was interrupted

  "Willow, there you are" The two turned to see Cedric coming down the hallway. He frozen in her track when he spotted the pair.

"I don't know who you are but you better get away from Willow" Cedric crossing his arms infront of his chest. Lewis looked at willow with a 'his he serious look'

    "Cedric you need to calm, he my brother, and I was on my way to dinner, when..." Willow eyes went back to the wall and her body shivered again.

     "Don't worry, let go back to the common room, we can stop at the kitchen to get food"

    "Okay, bye Lewis" Willow gave her bother a tight hug then made her way back with Cedric.

***

   All across Hogwarts students were gossiping about Mrs. Norris. When ever the topic was brought up around Willow she went dead silent. Willow had a bad felling about the whole situation. What was the chamber of secrets and why was it opened, but willow had a felling that voice she herd had something to do with it.