Tired

OKAY BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW HOT JUSTIN LOOKS IN THIS PICTURE IMAGINE MAKING OUT WITH HIM WHILE HE'S LIKE THIS WOW WHAT I DOING TO MYSELF ???????????!!!!

***

As soon as you get out of the toilet to go to bed, you see Justin rubbing his forehead and sighing.

" What's wrong baby ? " You ask, worried.

" Nothing babe I'm okay. " Justin says.

" No, doesn't seem like it. Let it out, you'll feel better. I don't like seeing you this way, so down. "

" Okay boo. It's just that I'm so stressed out of work. Today I was supposed to give my beliebers some of new songs but then I didn't because I got scared. What if they won't like my new music ? I would never want to disappoint them because they never disappoint me and I know that they never would, like you. I just want them to cope with and love my new music you know ? Their opinion means everything to me. " He explains, looking deeply into your eyes.

" Aw love, you should've downloaded the songs for them. They've been waiting for so long so they should get something, even though there's a change. They should know that you won't stay the same forever and that change is good. They'll understand. They always do. They love you so much and they've never left your side so they'll definitely support you with your new music. I listened to your new music and I loved it, you know I've memorized all your new songs yeah ? Of course you do, I sing them all the time. Anyway, don't worry about it. Everything's gonna be alright, no ? " you assure him then joke.

" Through the long nights, and the bright lights, don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright. " He sings sweetly.

" You should listen to your own advice. " You say, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

" You're right. You always are. I love you y/n. Thank you for everything, I'm so lucky to have you in my life princess. " He says while hugging you tight.

" I'm the lucky one here baby. " You say and fall asleep in each other's arms.