Snapchat

Dedicated to Alltimeharreh because she's the babe and my everything. Literally.

**

It's Friday night and you're sitting at home doing nothing while your parents are sleeping. You can't stop thinking about Justin and how much you miss him. He should be back after tomorrow.

Suddenly your phone buzzes next to you and you get scared at first because everything is so silent.

My Baby sent you a snap !

You open your phone with a smile on your face and check what justin sent you. It's a picture of his asking you if you wanna watch movies with him ! You take a selfie with a puppy face saying that you wish you could but he's halfway across the world. He replies by telling you that he promises that he's gonna watch tons of movies with you while cuddling as soon as he comes back, then he tells you that he left you a surprise at his house and he wants you to go see it. You don't want to go to his house alone at night but your curiosity is eating you alive, so you grab the car keys, write a paper to your parents informing them that you went to check on Justin's house, and leave.

You park your car in his driveway and hurry to unlock his door, but you find that it's already unlocked. " That's weird. " You think. As soon as you step in, you see justin standing in front of you in his boxers while holding two movies. " I can't make up my mind. Can you help me pick one ? " He asks cutely while looking from you to the dvd's and back again. You stand there in awe, jaw dropped, frozen, not able to get the words to come out of your mouth. You haven't seen justin since New Year's Eve and now he's standing right in front of you !

" Oh my god I missed you so much ! " You finally say and run into his arms. His body is so warm despite the cold weather in February. He buries his head in your neck and breathes heavily while his arms are wrapped around your back, holding you in tightly.

" I missed you so much more. " He says as he puts his chin on top of your head, still holding you in tight. " I miss staring into your eyes, I miss looking at your smile and feeling butterflies, I miss your laugh, I miss your hugs, I miss seeing you every day, I miss your kisses. I miss being able to hug you tight and smell your perfume.I miss every detail about you baby. I'm finally gonna get all of that again. "

His words make your heart beat fast and your eyes water. You're overwhelmed by everything happening right now. " You're my everything justin. I love you more than anything and anyone in the entire world and nothing is ever going to change that. Ever. "

" C'mere yooooouuuuuu " he says and holds you from under your back and legs and carries you to the big sofa that you two used to watch movies and cuddle on. He gently puts you down then lays on top of you and directly presses his lips onto yours. You run your hand through his hair and bite on his lip, making him moan into your mouth. He kisses your neck and bites it, and you groan softly. " Justin ! " You whisper but he ignores as he takes off your hoodie and explores your body, covering it with his sweet kisses. Your skin is touching his and you're feeling so alive. He's grown more muscular over the past few months and he looks a lot sexier now. You kiss his chest and he lets out a sigh. You put yourself on top of him and he cups your neck and pulls you in to kiss you. He tastes so damn good. " Fuck I missed you. " He says in your ear and you smile as you kiss his jaw. He nibbles on your ear and you giggle, feeling him smile. He cups your breast and you moan loudly. " Oh that sound. " He says and kisses you so hard yet so sweetly.

A few minutes later while you're cuddling, Justin speaks up. " You still didn't pick a movie. "

" Oh yeah ! " One of the movies is comedy and the other one is action. You pick the action movie since it's Justin's and your favorite and you spend the night cuddling while watching the movie.

Halfway through the movie you start to feel sleepy. You look at justin and see that he already fell asleep. You kiss his forehead and slowly fall into a deep sleep in his arms.

----------

A.N : OMFG I WISH JUSTIN'S MY BOYFRIEND NXJXHDNJXYSNXJD HOW HOT IS THAAAATTTTTT