So they think they can built a home here. Emily is also over the moon, of course she is.

We stand near my car. Seconds are ticking away, and we just stand there. I know he wants to say something..anything, still he doesn't.

"I will be..back." I offer and he nods.

We stand there for 2 seconds.

He moves and stands infornt of me.

Then he hugs the life out of me.

"I can come with you." He suggests.

"No, Oliver. I want to go alone." He nods his head which is buried in my neck.

He is such a emotional puppy.

"Well, I think he is getting late." An annoying voice comments. Oliver breaks are hug and turns to look at his mate.

Elliot is standing with a baby girl in his arm. He is wearing a simple pink shirt over cookie colour trousers and his niece is wearing a dress of same colour, matching with her uncle.

Elvira may be the....no she is the cutest baby. She has inherit her father's looks but her eyes and hair are perfect replica of her mother's.

"I was just leaving." I reply. I don't know why and I honestly do not want to know but Elliot does not like me. Well, the feeling is mutual. He is..the most important person in Oliver's life still I can't seem to like him.

"Okay. Bye." He says without even looking at me, his whole attention is on Oliver who is clearly enjoying it. His cheeks are light pink and he is trying really hard to not just jump in his arm.

"I'll see you later." Oliver nods and gives me another hug. This time, it is hard for me to let go, yet I do. I take a step back and place a soft kiss on his forehead. I can sense my action is annoying Elliot but I don't care.

Soon I was on my way to BloodRain pack house, well previously known as their pack house. Now it is more like a old age home. Only a couple of people are living there now.

After the words spread about Lamnek, their alpha, council finally did something. They took control over situation, they sent officer and started to arrest people involve in this whole scandal. It didn't matter who you were, a human or a supernatural, if you had any connection in it, you were going to face charges.

And now Lamnek is under trial.

Alpha Andre bought the whole area which was under his pack including all his bussiness. Emilio did help Alpha with it. He is now handling Lamnek's bussiness since he is already aware of ins and outs of it.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I know it a text from Philips Jordan, his father. As I am already near the house, I don't reply. I park my car outside, taking deep breaths I exit car.

Philips  opened the door and welcomed me inside. If you don't know his age, you can never guess it right, he is that fit. He may be a slight shorter than me and on a skinny side but his hugs say otherwise. He is wearing a maroon shirt and black dress pants. His hair are styled in the same fashion one can imagine a dad.

He lead me through a hallway to living room which is connected to dining room. Now that only a handful of people live here, the interior of house has changed, mostly because all the members are old.

The old house was more of maze, it was made in way to confuse you. You could never feel like you were in house but now it is very cozy, homely.

"Welcome, Son." Anya, his mother evolved me in hug. She is short woman so I have to bend down a little so she can hug me properly.

It always leaves me amazed how they still treat me the same.

How they still call me their son.

I follow them both to the couch where a few other wolves are already sitting around. They all greet me as I take seat near Anya who smiles gently every now and then.

"How have you been? Or how are you today?" One of the female asks me. I don't how to answer her question.

How I have been?

And today?

Before I can answer another one asked about my wolf.

My wolf?

"I...I am good." As good as I can be, "And I am trying to hold up," Especially today, "My wolf is weak but he is doing okay. I don't shift as much as I used to but doctors said it is normal after losing ... a mate." I finished in a breath.

Philips and Anya exchange a look of concern which I choose to ignore. Slowly everyone goes to their conversation. Every once in while they ask me questions or try to make talk or ask about him.

It is all overwhelming. Very overwhelming.

Why I thought it was a good idea when all everyone wants to talk about is....

I could have skipped it just like I did last. Today is nothing special.

It is just his second death anniversary.

Nothing special.

________________________

It's here.

What you think?

I hope you already read the A/N. If you haven't go back and check it because I added Drew's profile.

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE.