Little Ayanokouji Part 7

It's been quite a long time since I updated, it's only right now that I have free time because the teachers have something to do. I think it was called an INSET? I don't know what it actually is since I forgot. 

Anyways, I'll try to publish more updates now.  Sorry for the very long delay too.

____________________________________

After the short talk with the Principal, Tachibana and Ayanakouji are heading somewhere where there aren't many people so that they can their lunch in peace as eating it in the classroom or the cafeteria would only cause trouble for the both of them and worse, Ayanokouji might get kidnapped by female students that have certain characteristics.

Tachibana: Kiyotaka-kun, if we have quizzes in the future. Please don't do what you did earlier.

Tachibana asked Ayanokouji with a voice not sounding like she was scolding him.

Ayanokouji: I understand, I apologize for doing that.

 Tachibana: It's okay, plus the Principal let us off the hook this time.

Ayanokouji: He did...

The atmosphere between them suddenly turned awkward as they don't have any topic to talk about. 

To get rid of the awkwardness between them, Tachibana decided to ask a question. But before she could even speak, someone grabbed Ayanokouji on his back.

Tachibana turned behind her back and saw that Ayanokouji was being hugged tightly by none other than the infamous platinum blonde hair student of Class 2-B, Fūka Kiryūin. The rumored female version of the famous narcissist of Class 1-D, Rokusuke Kōenji. Although she doesn't like being compared to him.

Tachibana was stunned by Kiryūin, while the latter was ignoring Tachibana and was focusing her attention to Ayanokouji who was confused by the situation but still kept his stoic face.

Kiryūin: Not surprised by me?

Ayanokouji only looked at Kiryūin without responding. Kiryūin only smiled back at Ayanokouji.

Tachibana snapped out of her slight shock and began speaking.

Tachibana: Kiryūin-san, what are you doing here?

Kiryūin still looking at Ayanokouji while smiling, replied to Tachibana without taking off her gaze on Ayanokouji.

Kiryūin: Me? I'm just here for my favorite kōhai.

Tachibana: Kiyo-, I mean Ayanokouji-kun? I didn't know that he is favorite kōhai Kiryūin-san.

Kiryūin: He just became my favorite kōhai, you see. That's why you didn't know. But, I must say though Secretary-san. You're already on the first name basis when I haven't called him by his first name, you're quite quick on certain things. You live up to your role as an secretary,  efficient and honest.

 Kiryūin said as she turned her attention from Ayanokouji to Tachibana, who turned red at what Kiryūin said to her.

Tachibana: What are you saying Kiryūin-san?!

Tachibana questioned Kiryūin with an embarrassed voice.

Kiryūin: Now, now. No need to be embarrassed. Anyways, I should get going. I shouldn't interrupt your lunch date right?

Kiryūin said in a sly tone while Tachibana turned red again. Before she could say anything, Kiryūin let go of Ayanokouji and started to walk away.

Kiryūin stopped walking and turned back to Tachibana and Ayanokouji, and said something that the students walking by could hear.