I was crying of happiness when they accepted me and support me like they always do. I'm truly so lucky to be born in this family that's welcoming and supportive of me.

"I will, papa! I'll ask him out today!", I said with a small smile. After eating the breakfast I decided to make Alcrais some Zuppa soup, mama already made the soup so all I do is just put it on a ceramic bowl and close it with a pastry and put it on the oven. I also making few Ciambelle for his friends, they're rather weird but they're so fun to talk with and always makes me smile with their bickering.

Alright today's day, Carlos!

~~~

I make my way to my locker as I passed people in the hallway, some of them are saying 'hi' to me and some are trying to flirt with me mostly girls but I just give them a small smile because I'm not interested in them. I'm interested on certain brown eyed boy from the dating app.

I see Alcrais on his locker with Sandra talking with each other. I make my way there and greet them, "Hey morning!", I said offering them my smile and they look at me and smiles back.

"Morning!", They said together then glare to each other afterwards.

"What you guys talked about?", I asked curiously as I open my locker and grab few of my notebook.

Alcrais shrugs his shoulders, "Nothing we're just talking about this cheerleading contest in few weeks.", He said.

I nodded then I clear my throat, "ah I see, where's everyone else?", I asked them.

"Well Miranda's sick so she won't be here for today, I don't know about Agnez and Cassy though probably doing their make up in the girls bathroom.", Sandra said.

We then walk together to our first class, Sandra have Geography, me and Alcrais have physics together now. We bid Sandra goodbye and make our way to Class C-2 which is in the second floor.

"Have you seen the newest Euphoria episode?", I hear Alcrais asks and I nodded.

"Yeah that was pretty crazy haha, can't believe Rue did all of that!", I reply with a smile, he agreed with me on that as we take a seat. I then see the Rafael guy enter the class with Luka and his other friend, Luka and I were partner in English project and I did invited him to my house and he's a charming goofball if I could say.

Like he praises my cooking and literally kneel if front of me while saying "Marry me!" that time and I burst off laughing at that. He's interesting that's for sure.

"Hi Carl! Do you bring me some foods?", I see Luka making his way to me and I chuckled a little at that. I pull out the container for the Ciambelle that I made and offer him some. "Ooo exciting!", He fist bumping the air and grab one and plop them into his mouth.

"Oh sweet Jesus! This is so good!", He moans rather loud and his friends tell him to shut up but he doesn't seem to care. He thanked me then went to sit with the rest of his friends. I see Rafael glaring at me from his spot and I glare back at him. I still don't like him especially when he's hanging around Alcrais.

The fight between me and Rafael was my first fight ever and the suspension was my first suspension ever. Papa was lecturing me about treating people with respect but I told him about his attitude to Alcrais and he just sighed and told me to be more cool headed still.

"Alcrais can I talk to you after school?", I asked the boy besides me and he give me a confused look.

"Why? Is there something wrong?", He said with a frown displaying on his beautiful face. I shook my head at that.

"I- I just need to talk later, I can't say it now.", He then nod. I sigh in relief that he doesn't question me a lot further.

Now here goes nothing..

~~~

I told Alcrais that I'll meet him at the school basketball field as today's my basketball practice with my new team here. I waited on the bleachers for him, fidgeting with my fingers trying to calm myself because it's nerve wracking. I see him walking from the door entering the field and I wave at him, he then starts jogging his way to me.

"Hey, what's up?", He asked taking a seat besides me and I immediately grab both of his hands. He looks confused when I do that, I take a deep breath and look at him in the eye.

"Alcrais will you go out on a date with me?", I breathe out letting go all of the pent up feelings for the past weeks. His eyes widen at my sudden question, I see his mouth gape then close again not saying anything just yet. We're now sitting in silence, I'm glad that none of my teammates is here at the moment cause it would've been so awkward.

He then removes his hands from mine and I frown at the action, "I- Carlos I can't...", He said softly looking away from me and I can feel my heart aching as soon as he said that. "..I already have someone in mind..", he continues and I look away breathing out the breathe that I held.

We sit there in silence as I see one by one my teammates arriving at the field. I decided to brave myself and ask him again, "Oh wow that's, that's good!", I fake a smile at him trying to assure him that I'm okay, even though I'm not. "Who is it?", I simply ask trying to hide the pain in my voice.

He looks at me for a brief second and look down to his hands.

"I can't say the name for now, we're just starting to try it out...", and I nodded then get up from the bench.

"I- uh yeah I need to just let that out but it's cool!", I ramble trying my best to cover the feeling of being let down. "i- uh need to get practice now! See you around!", With that I run into the field and hope the practice will distract me from this aching feelings.

He's the only one I wanted and I can't have him...

~~~

Well that happened.. :(

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter?

Don't forget to give it a vote 💖

Till next update

Ps. Thx for 400 views <3