-1- [E]

~~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"Ahh fuck... Fuck you!", I moaned as that asshole grins at me sheepishly. I really hate him so much, I don't even know why we're doing this right now. Kissing, fucking, and sweating with each other.

"That's funny cause I'm fucking you, idiot!", He then goes deeper and deeper in me hitting my prostate causing me to whimpers in pleasure. I really hate him so fucking much!

"You like that don't you, barbie?", I can imagine him smirking smugly as he thrust faster and faster into me. Making my muffled moans escape freely just like that. With each thrust and kisses he makes my toes curls and myself sweatier.

God I fucking hate him, no one in this world can make me get this much hatred than Rafael Sandoval. He's the man whore of the school and everyone knows that, he basically fucks every girls he sees at anywhere and anytime. He's a fucking player to put in short. I can't believe that I'm turning to be his whore now but damn he's so good at this. I won't admit it out loud though.

"N-no ahhh!", I moan clinging into the wall and clenching my fists. I can feel myself cumming untouched for the third time now. This is the first time someone does this to me and that someone is so happens to be my enemy.

"Mhmm you sure? You've been squirting cum three times now Barbie.", He whispered huskily and lick around my spot under my ear. Soon I can feel his dick twitches inside me and I hear him moan as he kiss my lips. We stayed there for a minute then he pulled out of me and start dressing up.

"Aight you better get dressed, I need to meet with my team.", he simply said. "Don't Tell anyone about this!", After buckling his belt he left the school bathroom leaving me like a mess in here.

That fucking asshole don't even throw his condom properly!

I just sighed and try to grab my clothes in the floor as I feel the pain in my lower back.

Ouch that hurt like a bitch!

I put on my clothes and went out the bathroom stall then check myself in the mirror and I look like a fucking mess. I sighed and grab a mascara from my bag applying it again on my eyelashes and my chapstick. I look at my watch and it's almost the time for school to start. I can still feel my lower back hurt so I walk like a penguin now hoping no one notices

Needless to say, fuck Rafael Sandoval!

~~~

"Allieee wait for meeee hoe!", I rolled my eyes and keep walking to my next class which is Math, it's not my favorite class but I passed I guess even though it's bare minimum. "Bitch why you so fast?!", I can hear Sandra cries behind me, she's so dramatic I swear but she's my bestie nonetheless.

"Because we don't want to piss Mr. O'Connor do we?", I asked as we enter the class, I hear Miranda, Cassy, and Agnez greeting me as I entered the class. They're my cheerleader friends and yes you heard it I'm a cheerleader, it's maybe uncommon for guys to join cheerleading especially in this school. I'm the only guy in cheerleading team. So yeah that's why I'm kinda known in school. Apart for my good looking self of course.

I see the black haired boy that I despise sitting on the last row of seat surrounding by his friends, they were laughing around then they notice me and next thing I expected they make an annoying remark about me.

"Sheesh Ally you was at the club sissy?", One of the stupid minions said, I mean Todd. I mean there's nothing different about both name. I heard his other annoying friends laughing at that. Rafael and his squad always make fun of me ever since the freshman year, it all started when I brought a barbie themed lunch box to school and now they're calling me Barbie.

I flick him off, "Mad that I'm good looking enough to get some money in the club, short neck?", I heard his friends saying "ooo" at the stupid guy, I mean Todd. No I'm not working at any club I barely turned 18, but I bet I'd get much money if I was.

I see Rafael studying me silently from his seat besides Todd, he then gives me his infamous smirk. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore those assholes, grabbing my note book also pen and putting it on the table.

"Allll you wanna hangout with us after school today?", I hear Miranda asked while chewing her bubblegum. I look at her hazel eyes while deciding the answer.

I'm trying to remember if I got any plans for today after school when I found none I replied, "Sure where we going anyway?", then I can hear Mr. O'Connor loud boots sound as he enters the class.

"We going to the mall!", Cassy whispered rather loudly and I just nod at her answer. They probably gonna buy some new clothes or make up, I need to buy my perfume anyway.

"Alright class let's begin with the introduction of Precalculus or if you hip you can call it Precal, whatever you kids said...", He trailed off as he write down the material on the whiteboard. I suddenly feel my phone buzzing in my pocket and I look up to see Mr. O'Connor still writing down on the whiteboard so I unlock the phone and open my messaging app.

Piece of fart 💩

yo can we meet after school?

Oh I thought it's something important, I rolled my eyes and reply back.

nope.

With that I put my phone back into my pocket and start to refocusing myself into the things Mr. O'Connor write on the whiteboard. In case you wondering that's Rafael and don't ask how I got his number. Not even a minute after that I hear my phone buzzing again, I sigh and look at the notification.

y?

u don want this dick? ;)

I mentally snorted at the last text, I decided to ignore his text and went back to write the formula on the whiteboard.

"All!! Alliee", I hear Sandra whispered from besides me, I give her a knowing look and she grins before asking me about the laws of sines and cosines and I write down some of the laws that I know and she mouthed a 'thank you'. I hear my phone buzzing for three times now, I unlock it and see messages from him.

hey don't ignore me 🥺

yk what I'll just fuck the hoes I got

Well good for him I guess, I'm not losing anything interesting anyway. I just shrugged it off but then he text me again.

jk i want ur mouth, barbie🥶

I turn my head around and look at Rafael which is smirking at me, I scoff at his direction. His stupid smirk and his stupid handsome face and his stupid shiny hair. I hear Mr. O'Connor cleared his throat and I just now realized that I'm holding my phone out for him to see.

"Mr. Knight I'd appreciate it if you don't text while I'm lecturing, I don't get paid enough for this.", He said giving me a knowing look crossing his hands on his chest, I nodded and become a bit embarrassed.

stop texting me, jackass!

With that I turn off my phone as Mr. O'Connor begin to ask us if there's questions about the lesson so far but all I think of is certain brown eyed boy with his so called charming attitude.

Ugh I hate Rafael Sandoval so much.

~~~
Um chile anyway so I wrote that.. 😳

Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Also I'm gonna update this book every Tuesday and Friday in the meantime check out my other books.

If you enjoy this part a vote would be awesome 😎

Love yaaa <3