I Think I'm Becoming More of a Brocon

I watched Al explore the Devil's Castle with childlike mirth in his eyes. Whenever something caught his eye, he'd run back to me and grab my arm and show me. He really is too cute for his own good...!

What if the pests- I mean, my subjects attack him because of his cuteness? Those fucking naked pests who roam around my halls, not bothering to put on clothes because they're 'too tight', even when I command them too. What if one of them tries to seduce my angelic Little Al because they were captured by his purity? I can't let that happen! Al is like a flower in full bloom on the side of a cliff, meant to be untouched and admired from afar! Well, besides me, no one else can touch him!

If I command them to stay away from him... no, they wouldn't. They don't fear me enough yet. Damn. I swear, if one of them so much as lays a finger on Al... I'll put them through a fate worse than death.

----

Since Al was currently attending school, he wasn't able to visit me until this month, when the students were released for Spring Break, which is basically like Summer Vacation for schools on Earth, since Spring is when the new school year started in a typical school in this world.

I was beyond overjoyed when I heard that Al was coming to visit me and stay with me for three months. So much so that I became a little too overjoyed. ...I had a bit of a... aura/mana explosion... that... kind of blew away... half of the castle? Ahahahaha... I'm so funny, right...

When Al came, I finished what should have been three month's work in one day (by overworking my aids- ahem, I mean, by delegating some of my work to them) to clear my schedule! Ahhh, and it was totally worth it. Just by seeing Al's brilliant smile made me feel whole again...!

It's spring right now, even in the Aruln Forest, where I currently preside over, but since I've never got the chance to really spend time with Al doing any winter activities recently, I figured, why not make it winter here instead?

So here I was, after Al finished exploring the Castle. Sitting atop my bed with Al's head on my lap, patting his fluffy hair, watching him drift off to sleep. Currently thinking about if I should make it snow or not. Although I could make it snow in my space, I feel like that wouldn't be very adventurous and fun, since I go there almost every other day now for a brief respite from my stupid subjects. So I wanted it to be outside.

Quite a dilemma. If I made the entire part of the Aruln Forest snow lightly, it would exhaust my my mana in approximately two hours. If I put snow on the ground, without fabricating it from the sky continuously, it would give me two hours and thirty minutes, still not very nice. Hmmm... what to do, what to do. Well, for starters, what should I do with Al, anyway? We could build snowmen, but that would get boring fast. Having a snowball fight would be fun, but I'm afraid Al will catch a cold... and I don't want my precious Al to feel pain... hmmm. What is something that I can do, something that Al would have fun with, something that allows me to maintain the mana in my body for at least five hours... Ah! I got it.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Pervert was right in front of me, looking at my Little Al with a dissatisfied scowl while begging for me to pet him like I did to my little brother.

----

I woke up the next morning, hugging Little Al like an elongated pillow, with my leg wrapped around his body and my arms around his head. How long has it been since I could wake up feeling this refreshing bliss? Every day in the Devil's Castle, at precisely 8:00 a.m., I was woken up by a loud-as-fuck voice next to me, and an annoying hand attempting to pat my head. "MASTER! WAKE UP!"

Every. Single. Day.

I couldn't even punch the PERVERT next to me when I'm grumpy, because HE CAN COMPLETELY REJECT ANY ADVANCES WITH KILLING INTENT I HAVE BECAUSE OF THE DAMNED CONTRACT I HAD WITH HIM.

That. Fucking. Asshole.

But today was so refreshingly quiet. Ahhh, so quiet, so pristine, so nice, waking up at 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon, hugging my dear brother... with something else pressed to my back?

I hesitated before withdrawing my hands from Al's head, and removing my leg from his warm body. Rubbing my sleeping eyes, I shifted my body to face the object that was pressed towards the back of my body just a moment ago.

...

What's this sticky thing on ma back?

...What's that thing in front of my face?

...

...

THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE THE REASON HE DIDN'T WAKE ME UP IS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO PULL THIS CRAP AWWW HELL NAH THIS PERVERT GONNA DIE IMMA FUCKING KILL EVERYONE IN THIS DAMN HOUSE I'M HIS DAMN QUEEN AND HE ACTUALLY DARES TO TRY AND MASTURBATE ON MY BACK YOU SHITTY PERVERT-

An explosion was heard.

----

"...How did you guys get here?"

This was supposed to be a trip. Just for Al and I! A trip for just hte two of us siblings, having fun, laughing, making touching moments and memories... so why were these fuckers- I mean, my friends here?

The group of people ran towards me and immediately separated me from Al. Ax, Ciar, Geo, Hollem, Airhead (Killian), Ragdoll (Lionel), Idiot (Procyon), Pervert (Miro), Theodore (who I really couldn't figure out after my encounter with him at the mixer)...

Hmmm. Come to think of it, do I only have male friends? And they're all psychos or idiots. That's wonderful.

...And like, 3/4rths of them are suitors.

So I have no friends?

That's just sad, me.

At least I have my beloved brother, Little Al! Who isn't a suitor! Ahhh, yes, at least I have him.

...GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKERS STOP SEPERATING ME FROM MY BELOVED AL AND LET ME GO MY POOR AL I WILL FIND YOU~!

----

"AHHH!!! FUCKKK!!!" Al screamed as he sped down the mountain with sticks in his hands and floorboards strapped to his feet, screaming 'fuck' while looking at what seemed to be a ten foot jump down to the bottom.

So.

I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.

I really do!

(Author's Note: Hey guys! I'd just like to say something. This is my first story on Wattpad, and I really enjoy writing it. But if it's too droll or uneventful, I promise, someday, I'll do better! Please be patient!)