Castrating My Soon-to-be Boring Toy

I was two weeks into summer vacation. Two weeks more until I had to go to the academy again.

I was currently lying in bed with Ciar.

"I know you're Na, Ciar. What's the point in hiding it?"

"Who is Na, Young Lady?"

"And why do you keep calling me Young Lady? You're as old as me. Actually, I'm older than you."

"Young Lady, you are two years younger than me."

"Not in soul. My soul is at least five years older than you. I possess the wisdom of an elder."

"Your behaviour shows otherwise."

"You motherfucker."

----

Ciar and I finished our movie night, and he jumped out the window, as usual. Time passed, but probably because of the popcorn I generated, or maybe it was the movie I watched, I wasn't tired. I kept my head propped up, staring at nothing, thinking about nothing, completely bored, when I felt a presence outside my window again. Ciar? Again? I thought to myself. I turned my head towards the window as it creaked open. Is he trying to one-up me again? Psh. Stupid. I thought to myself before shifting in my blankets.

I felt a killing intent behind me. Nope. I jumped out of bed and skidded on the floor. Ciar's not here. He would have disguised it better. I turned into shadow using my dark attribute, jumping through the darkness in my room. I fazed into matter and appeared behind him.

"Too slow." I whispered into their ear before disappearing into the shadows again. The assassin spun around, wielding his knife skillfully, prepared for my attacks.

I appeared behind him and laughed, a low echoing sound reverberating around the room. "Do you really think that will work, little one?"

I disappeared. He spun around again and bent to the floor, observing all of the areas in the room. "Late." I smickered and tapped his shoulder before turning back into shadow.

I hovered above him, with my hair falling to the floor, and moved down to tap his head. He flinched and ran to a side of the room. "Oops, wrong way." I told him before disappearing.

I finally moved back into the bed and sat on the edge. "You know, little one, the reason that all of the assassins my political opponents sent all ended up with physiological problems... was me."

They ran at me and tried to slit my throat, but I just danced away. "I didn't just kill them, you see. I also played around with them, just a little. Just a little."

He threw daggers at me, and I bent down a little to hear them hitting the way with a chk. "They were fun at first, but they got boring."

I floated up and danced around in the air, playing around with a lock of my shining silver hair. "So I just took what I wanted. Information, clothes, weapons, and sent them on their way."

I cackled and jumped down behind the assassin. "And you know what? Little one... you just got very boring."

----

"Now, I know what you're going to say." I bent down at the struggling gagged figure. "No, wait, sorry, what you're not going to say."

"Ahhh, I always admired how tight lipped you people were. Always so loyal, even to your deaths."

I spun around and grabbed his chin, lifting up his head. My eyes gleamed. "Just like a loyal dog."

I stripped off the gag and crunched open his mouth. I could hear his bones cracking. "Ah-ah-ah, don't die just yet. I don't like my toys breaking by themselves." I grabbed a detonation device in his mouth and studied it before using ice magic to freeze it to absolute zero.

"It may be impervious to heat, and activate at any pressure put on it, but..." I tapped his broken chin and giggled, "it isn't so impervious to cold, now is it?"

I looked at his knees and stood up. I lifted his foot up and pushed on it slowly. Just slow enough to make him scream, just enough to break it gradually. Just enough to make it hurt like hell... "My, my. Still not screaming? Don't worry. You won't wake up the rest of the house, this room is a secret~"

I pulled down his suit, exposing his face and the rest of his... stuff. I chuckled slowly and picked him up by the neck. I eyed his adam's apple before throwing him back on the cold stone floor. "Now, now. You might not sing now, but you'll make noises for me eventually. I'm sure you will." I grabbed his balls and spun them around my finger slowly.

"It will only hurt, just a little. Like pulling out a tooth! Now, hold still as I castrate you." I grabbed it and pulled it hard, and a loud tearing of flesh was heard, along with a slow trickle of red blood onto the floor.

A loud scream reverberated around the room.

"Ah, the bird begins to chirp." I grinned, and began to release my aura.

"Now who sent you, little birdy? Remember, if you don't, I'll do a lot of mean things to you, like I just did. You wouldn't want that, now, would you?"

----

I washed my hands in the bathroom after coming back from my secret chambers. "That was gross. I should've worn gloves like I usually did."

I rubbed all of the blood and other substances off my hands before sighing in relief. "It's been quite a while since that's last happened. Is it because of my engagement? Uh, really, the only good thing about that Prince Mr. Hothead is driving out annoying bugs."

I dinged a bell, so quiet it couldn't wake a mouse, and five cloaked figures showed up. "Three of you, go exterminate Bug #1. The other two... find the organization who sent my toy and give them a prize. I'd like to thank them." I flopped on my bed with my legs dangling on the sides and waved my hands half-assedly up in the air to usher them out.

"Yes, Master." Then they all disappeared.

I tucked myself back in bed and laid down, but my eyes were wide open. "Damn, after that, I'm still not tired."