The Oasis, the Comrade, and the Airhead

I entered my space after I cleaned after myself and finished my homework. Just in time to find that Rain was busy tampering and playing around with the recorded tape.

"Rain." I said.

"Yes, Master." She replied and sluggishly turned around to bow.

"Where is our guest?" I inquired.

"The study."

"Which study?"

"The third one, Master."

"Did she see Liz?"

"No, since that was not your wish, Master."

I smiled in satisfaction and created a portal to the study before stepping through. When I entered, I saw the fairy prince looking quite bewildered as he read one of the books showcased on the shelf.

"What... is this?"

"It's mine, did my subordinate ever give you permission to touch it?" I muttered behind him.

He hid his surprise well, and just turned back steadily to see me. "Mixuni. Why are you here?"

"Shut up, damned bastard." At this point, I forgot all formalities with this stupid smiling prince and just spoke my mind. Honestly, it surprised me how annoyed I could feel towards one person and how unrestrained I could be when I did.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know. I was thrown in here with you." I lied through my teeth like a drunk sailor singing a shanty.

"Oh... do you know how to get out?"

"Yeah."

"...Are you going to tell me?"

"If you answer a question."

He looked at me and smiled before responding, "Sure." Oh, he's judging me for not letting him out of my space. Hahahaha. That's funny.

"What did you see in the classroom?"

"Nothing." He smirked and moved his face closer to me. "I saw nothing."

I looked at him in doubt, but he kept his playful and friendly smile on his face. He's lying. I thought. He is the type who would never approach someone without a reason. He knows about my air magic. "Oh, really?" I responded while smiling in turn.

I wish I could kill this bastard. Right now. But I know I can't. I sighed and started walking. "Follow me. I'll lead you out."

"Wait, wait, Mixuni~ Aren't you curious about this place?"

"No. It's better not to explore, lest we get caught by our captor. Now follow me or stay here forever, for all I care."

"Okay, okay~ You're so serious, Mixu. So mean~"

This fucker.

----

He's been approaching me more lately. I feel like my personality has been getting grumpier and more closed off because of it.

"Mixu~"

"Don't call me that."

"Can you join his club~"

"No. Fuck off, bastard."

People were greatly surprised by our interactions, an average recluse and a cheerful prince, but that changed and soon they just regarded it as a daily occurrence. People in this continent were very good at adapting, huh (although that annoying prince's fans were constantly pestering me to 'leave him alone').

He was trying to make me join one of his Big Four friend's clubs, the rune magic club. It is basically about magic objects and how they work, and why they are able to use different kinds of magic aside from standard ones. And although I was interested in the club, I really didn't want to deal with interacting. It was something I didn't want to do. Ever. Because socializing sucks.

"I agree, I don't want anyone joining my club." A figure approached me from behind. I wasn't surprised, though, since his presence was easy to feel.

"Theo! You're here! This is the new recruit you want so badly! Praise me, praise me~" The stupid prince excliamed happily when he saw the gloomy, grumpy figure. So he bothers you too, huh? Sad life. I thought empathetically. Just what challenges do you face when you are with this stupid prince?

"I never wanted a new member. I'm fine in the club alone." He said with his gloomy, sleep deprived (handsome, though) face.

"Oh, come on, Theo~ If you really stayed alone, then your club has to disband~" Airhead (I named the prince) shot back in his usual flirtatious type manner. The gloomy 'Theo' muttered something under his breath. He was probably cursing Airhead for being so annoying.

"...Fine. Come with me." He grabbed my hand and began to pull me to I-don't-know-where.

"Wait, wait. Is Airhead in that club?" I stopped him from dragging me farther and asked.

"No... the club is my only oasis from his stupidity..."

"Oh. Then continue." I told him and he continued to drag me around.

----

"Here we are."

I looked around and saw a moderately sized room that actually looked more like a lounge than a club. With pineapple-embroidered blankets in all colors strewn about, two large and comfy looking couches in the center of the room, and a small pool on the side.

"This isn't... can I join?" I asked immediately after scouting the room.

"...No. It would-"

"I'm not going to socialize. We're the same. We both don't like talking. If you let me join, then the club won't disband, and you'll have your peace and quiet, and I'll share your oasis. If you don't, then you'll constantly be pestered by the prince, and you won't have any privacy when you're on campus." I reasoned. I can't let this go! I was motivated, and no one could stop me (besides Mother) when I'm motivated.

"...Fine."

I grinned and sped out of the room like lightning to find the admissions office to get that permission slip. I'm not letting this go!