"You know, you are fast but you can't do anything about this." Fright Knight Replied.

Then Tucker was trapped in the same type of chair Sam and Val was in as it shocked them all.

"No! Tucker! You're gonna wish you didn't do that." Dani said as anger fueled her.

While Danny and Vlad were fighting, Danny got the upper hand and was able to suck Vlad into the thermos. Then he was off to help Danielle with the Fright Knight. In a few minutes, they had successfully won the battle. Or so they thought. As Danny and Danielle went over to the 3, they had tried everything to undo them, but they didn't budge at all.

"Sam, are you ok?" Danny asked.

"I'm fine, whew, yup i'm ok." Sam said, but Danny wasn't convinced.

"Sam, I can tell you're lying." Danny said.

As Dani had finally got them off Tucker successfully, she was able to undo the locks and everyone was free, when really Skulker in the background did it to help put the plan in order it was all going according to plan. Danny helped Sam up and to the specter speeder when all of the sudden, Sam felt a sharp pain.

"Ugh, that's not normal. Yep definitely not." Sam said.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Danny asked.

"Oh no-no-no not now!" Sam said. 

"What?!" Danny exclaimed as he picked her up bridal style and rushed to the specter speeder.

"It's time." Sam shouted as she howled in pain.

"Tuck, we need to get to the hospital now!" Danny said.

"Alright hold tight everyone." Tucker said flying the specter speeder at full speed.

"Danny my water hasn't broken yet, so then why am I getting these sharp pains?" Sam asked, getting another sharp pain.

"Maybe it's a false labor Sam, maybe it's just really bad contractions because you have been walking around too much. That is always a possibility. Tucker just fly us home." Jazz said.

"Alrighty, we should be at Dani's house in 5." Tucker said.

"Valerie, can you let everyone else know where on our way back to Dani's and that they should come over?" Danny asked.

"Yup...and done!-they said they're already there." Val said.

"I know this isn't the best time to bring this up but what did you mean that I am you and Danny's daughter genetically?" Dani asked.

"Well before you guys got there, the Fright Knight brought up a file to Vlad, and he had said something about you not being Vlad's daughter. The rest was quiet but I did hear him saying that you're a girl because of someone's DNA, so that's why you're not an exact clone of Danny. But, Vlad yelled that you're basically me and Danny's daughter. " Sam replied, smiling.

"I'm going to be a big sister! Yes! I can't wait!" Dani squealed.

Danny and Sam laughed, along with everyone else. As they arrived home, Maddie and Jack were anxiously waiting for the group's arrival along with the ghost allies. As the group walked in the door they were greeted with hugs.

"Oh I am so glad you guys are alright. Sam, are you ok? Here come and sit down." Maddie said, taking Sam by the hand, leading her over to the couch.

"Maddie, can I ask you something?" Sam whispered.

"Of course." Maddie whispered back.

"Did you ever have false labor?" Sam asked, whispering.

" I did have it with Jazz, but it only took another day until she came after it why? Oh my gosh you had false labor didn't you? Don't worry, it's perfectly normal." Maddie replied.

Then Maddie gave Sam a big hug as everyone came into the living room and sat down. Danny sat next to Dani, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders with Sam on the other side of her, while Jazz sat next to Dash about to fall asleep. Then there was Tuck and Val sitting with Maddie and Jack. Then Sam leaned up Dani's ear and whispered

"You should invite your 'boyfriend' over. I'm sure your dad would want to meet his daughters 'boyfriend' to make sure he's good enough for you." Sam laughed as Dani cheeks burned pink.

"So are you gonna ask him?" Sam asked with a smile on her face.

"Ask who about what?" Danny asked.

"Dani's got a boyfriend!" Sam said as Dani's face got really red.

"Oh that's cool—wait what?!" Danny exclaimed.

Everyone in the room started laughing. Of course Tucker took a picture of Dani while she was embarrassed.

"We all are going to meet him, you know?" Danny said, with his arms crossed.

"I'll let him know..." Dani said, pulling out her phone because she knew she had lost the battle.