☞ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 ☞

MOTHER

"Don't I? I know that we can be your family

"Don't I? I know that we can be your family... if you just let us."

"What are you think about?" Hala asked as she looked at Y/N. "Nothing." She answered. Hala sighed. "Nothing is a word. It also has the word "thing" in it. Therefore. There is something." Y/N sighed. "I want to see Scarlett."

"Then go." Hala said. Y/N looked at her in surprise. "There's nothing stopping you." Y/N looked down, before getting up and disappearing.

***

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald." The newsman showed a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald and continued speaking. "Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza. A suspected Russian spy known as Lily and a Cuban exile known only as Diego..."

"Cuban?" Diego asked in disbelief.

"...who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium." Luther gave Diego a look, and looked back at the TV, seeing his picture pop up. "A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias "King Kong". Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadler's lunch counter." She stood on the stairs in annoyance. "And finally, Klaus," They showed a painting of Klaus with a beard, smiling. "The controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy," A picture of Five looking over the white fence was shown. "Who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..." Five shrugged. "Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days." "The KGB has been partnering with every agency possible, looking for these two people, who are suspected to have supernatural abilities." A picture of Y/N and Mickey were shown side by side. Mickey was grinning like a child, while Y/N was staring at the screen. Her eyebrow raised. "The topic of today is spreading fast. What happened to the Titan family?"

"What happened to them?" Diego asked. "They've been missing for a while. Nobody knows." Answered Five.

"We're here!" Alec yelled, barging in with everyone else. "Sorry about our little disappearance. We were at home... hiding. A bit hard to stay hidden, isn't it?"

Klaus ran down the stairs and ran over to Lincoln, hugging him passionately. "I missed you." Lincoln smiled softly. "Funny. I missed you, too."