☞ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂 ☞

PERRIER

"C'mon Midas

"C'mon Midas."

"Good evening, Baxter." The man greeted. Smiling as he showed him his work ID card. "Good evening, Mr. Perrier. I see your still at it."

"One can never give in unless it is completely finished." He smiled, walking through, and going down the hallway. He ran into a fellow detective. An acquaintance. They didn't talk much, but they did each other favors. "New suspect?" He asked.

"Yep. She's a mystery. That's gonna change soon enough." He said with a small grin. "I have a hunch."

"Oh?" Perrier said with interest.

"She's a Russian. Probably a spy."

"Hmm." He looked through the blinds, looking at the woman who sat sadly in the chair. "I'm afraid your hunch a bit way off." He said. "If you trust me, you'll believe me when I say, that woman is definitely not Russian. She's harmless." He smiled.

"When will you ever agree with me, Xavier?"

"When you start listening to me, Gibbs." He out his hand up in the air, as he walked away to his office.

He opened the door to his office, closing it, to keep the silence within his personal bubble. He sat at his desk, going through the multiple files that the secretary at the front put on his desk early in the morning before he'd get there. "Boring. Boring. Boring. Bor--" He stopped. He squinted his eyes.

"Impossible."

***

"Now what?" Luther asked.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God." Five spoke.

"What?"

"What's God?" Midas asked.

"What about Allison and Vanya?"

"Screw them both. They should've been here." Five said, leaning on the wall for relief.

"What about Diego?" Klaus groaned.

"He's quite a responsible young man, no?" Five ran and kicked a cardboard box that laid beside the trashcan. "Oh, wait. No, he's not. Because he can't even take care of a child!"

"Something must have happened to them."

"Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."