☞ 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴 ☞

ASTON MARTIN DB5

"That's for poking needles in my arms, bitch!"

Diego, Lily, and Lila sat at the arts table. Lily was focused on her bead bracelet but was interrupted from her focus when she saw Diego drop his bracelet on the table in frustration. "God, this is stupid. I can't."

"For you, maybe." Lila commented. She gasped. "This'll cheer you up." Putting her foot up on the table, she pulled out of piece from her ankle that she'd stuck in her sock. "Bacon." He said dryly. "Smuggled it out of the lunchroom. Do you want some?"

"I'll take half." Lily said, putting her hand out. Lila smiled, breaking the food in half, and handing a piece to her. Lily bit hard on the bacon. It was cold, and didn't taste like bacon anymore, but she was hungry, so, this would do for her. "To be honest, I was saving it for your great escape." Lila said, and grabbing a black piece of chalk, making scribbles on the paper.

"What are you talking about?"

"For the last time, I am not escaping with this dumbass." Lily commented.

"Just saying, whatever it is you're planning, Diego, I can be very resourceful." She said out loud.

Diego looked to everyone, wondering if anyone was listening to him. "Look, even if I was planning something, and I am not, you would be the last person I would take."

"It's because of the Jell-Os, right? You can have them back. Always share with your girlfriend over there." Lila looked to the bleach haired girl.

"No, it's not because of the Jell--" He stopped talking. 'Maybe it was.' "First of all, Lily is not my girlfriend. She is an acquaintance. And secondly, I'm a lone wolf. I don't run with a pack."

"Yes, he does." Lily said, taking another bite out of her bacon as she put her bracelet on her wrist.

"No, I don't." Diego snapped back.

"Perfect. Because I'm somewhat of a lone wolf myself." Lila said. She grabbed the nasal spray, and stuck it into her nostrils, groaning from the strong scent.

"Hargreeves. Titan. You have a visitor." The guard said.

"Who?"
"It's separate, right?"

"I ain't your secretary."

Diego turned back around, remembering Al from the boxing gym. "Maybe Daddy finally came to say, "I love you."" Lila remarked. "Piss off." He snapped back, mocking her accent.