Chase hurries us before Rohan can answer. Once we get to the booth Chase takes the lead. "Hey, I should be on the list with the party deluxe, Chase Jackson."

The woman looks over each of us then down on her computer. She nods before looking back at Chase, "I just need to give each of you a bracelet pass, but first is that cash or debit?" 

Chase turns to us and everyone takes out their half which is 10$, so I take out 20 and pass it to Chase. "Katherine you don't have to pay for me." Rohan says with a scowl on his face.

I try to keep my laugh from spilling out, "If I weren't to pay then how would you get in?"

His scowl deepens just as Chase passes us our bracelets. "Which one do you guys want to go in first, house or walk?"

"Let's save the walk as last." It's Kai that speaks but he's distracted by something and when I look where he is, I see why, a blonde girl is with another girl, brunette, and they're walking into the Haunted House.

"Well we won't be seeing much of Kai." I mutter to Rohan as we all walk into the house. Kai starts walking ahead and beside the two girls.

"Nah, he'll probably not even show up to the walk." Rohan says as he grabs my hand just as we pass the entrance checkpoint.

Since the house is barn style, and huge by the way, it has stales you'd put horses in and when we pass some people dressed up as characters pop out. Some like a girl dressed as the Nun, someone as Chucky, one as Anabelle, one as a man with nails on his face. 

And these aren't amateur costumes, no they look exactly like real deals. And when each of them jump out I'd jump back into Rohan, though I didn't scream. The amusement on his face makes me want to punch him.

But what pops up next makes up for that. We pass another one of those horse pens and out pops out is a man or woman dressed exactly like Penny-wise the clown. I don't jump but Rohan jumps back like a kangaroo.

He scowls back at the clown as we continue, "So my big man is scared of clowns?" I ask, squeezing his hand.

He turns his scowl down to me. "Shut up." But he squeezes my hand back and pulls me closer.

The haunted house continues with screams and laughter and characters popping out. 20 minutes pass by the time were out of there and walking into the Spook Walk.

The walk is like a walking haunted house, except it's a haunted walk through the forest. I don't even think were half way through and I've screamed about, 15 times. 

It's more creepy when your walking through the forest, not knowing when the next time someone's going to pop out. Because sometimes it could be one tree and then nothing for the next few tree's on after one tree, another pops out at the next. If that makes sense?

In front of us are Mick and Fiona, that's the girl he brought, and Wyatt and Liam. Kai is somewhere way up front or gone. Chase is on my right while Rohan on my left. The rest of the group is behind us.

The rest of the walk is the same, it was most funny when I'd distanced myself to the point where when another clown popped out Rohan jumped back into Chase and grabbed his hand.

I could not stop laughing when they both noticed and jumped apart. Rohan desperately looking for me and when he found me laughing at him he scowled. 

"Should I be jealous that you just held Chases hand?" I ask him with a raised brow, "Do you guys have some bromance going on?" I point between them.

He doesn't speak back but doesn't re-grab my hand in a tight squeeze. About 30 minutes later were walking out of the walk and not only is Rohan scowling at me but so is Chase.