T8-M X male reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Sorry sir,I didnt see you there.

He offered his hand to the alien to lift him to his feet.Already a second time in two days.

Argit:Ugh,no problem.Hey,youre human.

Y/N:Gee,nobody told me.

Argit:Should you be with the rest of the tour group?

Y/N:No.I just go down here and explore on my own.

Argit:Is that so?

Argit rubs his chin as he thinks of a plan to con the human.

Argit:I suppose thats intresting and all but how can you explore if you cant,sample a few goods lets say.

Y/N:What are you talking about?

Argit:Oh just the fact that your Earth money is no good here.If you like Id be willing to give you some tayden and take that paper money of your hands.

Y/N:Well,I do need taydens.OK,its a deal.How much can I get for this?

Y/N took out his wallet and before he could take out the money,Argit grabbed the entire contense,besides the plastic card and personal papers.He then rummedged through his pockets and fished out 5 taydens before placing them in Y/Ns hand.

Argit:That seems about enough.

Y/N:Well,I guess you know best.Thanks by the way.

Argit:Dont mention it.Epecially to some angry guys.Theyre looking for my twin brother and I dont want them to get the wrong idea.

Y/N:Got it.See you around.

Argit:Yeah,right.

After the transaction Y/N moved his hand full of tayden s to mesure up their weight and hear they sounds they make together.

Y/N:(Now what to do with this.Do I just give it to T8-E or buy them food.On one hand,they wouldnt have to go shopping for a while and on the other hand,they can do with the money what they want and need at the moment.)

He decided to visit them personally and let them decide what to do with the money.He eventually got to their home and knocked on the doors.

T8-M:Just a minute.

Y/N waited for a while until he heard fast footseps aproaching the doors and opening them.It was of course T8-E but now also wearing an apron.

T8-E:Y/N?Why are you here?

Y/N:I was in the nieghborhood and I tought Id bring you a gift.May I come in?
T8-E:Um,sure.I was just making lunch.

She returned to the kitchen while Y/N entered the jouse and closed the doors behind him.He saw ML-E watching some sort of alien cartoon on a old couch,dangling her feet in the air.

Y/N:Hey ML-E.

ML-E:Hi.

Y/N:How is it going?

ML-E:Same old.After lunch Im going toplay soccer with my friends.

Y/N:Good for you.

Timeskip 15 minutes.

T8-M:ML-E,lunch is ready.

ML-E:Haha,faster!Faster!

T8-M moved to the living room to see what was happening.Y/N was running around with ML-E on his shoulders.They looked so happy.After a while Y/N noticed T8-E was looking at them.

Y/N:Im sorry,did you say something?

T8-E:Yes,lunch is ready.I set a plate for you too Y/N.

Y/N:Thanks.

He set ML-E down and they all went into the kitchen/dining room.

The lunch was a bland stew looking dish.T8-E said it was very nutitious,which is exactly what Kinecelarans need.After the meal ML-E left to spend time with her pets and Y/N tought it would be a good moment to tell T8-M about the gift mentioned earlier.

Y/N:Now,about that gift I told you about.

He dug his hand inside his pocket and placed 5 taydens on the table.

T8-E:What?How?It takes me nearly two weeks to earn this much.Where did you get this?

Y/N:Lets just say I ran into a good person.

T8-E:But why.

Y/N:I first came here on a paid vacation but then I saw in what state youre living in I just had to help out.Its what everyone would do.

T8-E:Not everyone.Please let me repay you somehow.

Y/N:No,I cant except anything.Its a gift.You need it more than me.But I guess I wouldt object to a kiss.

T8-M:Oh Y/N.I didnt expected that.But I did want to repay you so...

T8-M leaned in and closed her pearl white eyes.She planted a kiss on Y/N cheek and moved back.But she left a black kiss mark on Y/Ns cheek.

T8-M:Sorry,let me get that for you.

Y/N:No need.I think I kinda like it like this.Id be glad to return and transfer as much money into taydens as you and ME-L need.

T8-M:If I didnt know better Id think you like me.

Y/N:Would that be bad?
T8-M then figured out what was Y/N insinuating.

T8-M:Oh.How long have you felt that way?

Y/N:Since the day I met you.

T8-M:But Im just a simple cashier and a single parent.

Author:(The wiki says shes a housewife but used to be cashier.I just switched them around.)

Y/N:So?That doesnt mean youre not a woman with feelings.I like you and I want to help you.And if that means I haveto move to the Undertown,so be it.

T8-M:But how will you do that?

Y/N:I have some ideas.

Timeskip

Over the next few weeks Y/N had been coming back to Undertown and trading his money for taydens.He would geve most to T8-M and only take a quarter or less for himself.He then began investing in small jobs of Undertown and little by little,he made a small fortune.He bought a house in a better neigborhood and brought in his,T8-M and ML-Es stuff in there.Y/N was already a father figure to her so ML-E got used to living with him very quickly.The three of them were walking around Undertown and holding hands with ML-E being in the middle.

ML-E:Can we get some bloody nose?

Author:(Her favourite food from her first appearance.)

Y/N:Sure,why not?

ML-E:Yay!

T8-M:Youre gonna have to stop doing that.

Y/N:Its OK.We have enough tayden to spoil her a bit.

They eventually saw Argit being carried away by his arms by a Plumber and a cop.

Argit:Hey,I know that guy!Hey buddy!They mistook me for my twin,you gotta help me!

Y/N:Is there a problem officers?

Cop:You ber there is.

Plumber:We found this fugitive ripping of humans in exchange for tayden.The transaction of currencies is still not in affect nor is it properly mesured.

Cop:Now do you know him or not?

Y/N looked at his friend and tought to himself about whats he gonna say.

Y/N:Never seen him in my life.

Argit:What?Ha,hes joking.

Cop:Aha.

Plumber:Youre coming with us.

After they left T8-E started to get suspicious with a bit of a stern tone.

T8-M:Y/N,where exactly ddi you get all those taydens?

Y/N:Um,ah...nowhere dear.

Author:(To answer the question from my messeage board;Glad to hear it and of course.I have around 73 stories more stories planned for this book so far.And 97more for my other book.