Chapter 18 - The Aftermath

En başından başla

"..why.....?" she asks in a weak tone.

Sunny smiles sinisterly and chuckles, "...it's your fault they left..now you've paid for it."

With that she dies, her last breath leaving her as Sunny thinks of a way to dispose of her body.
_______________________________________
Y/N POV

As soon as I stepped foot in the car Ren is talking my ear off. Talking about anything and everything, as I listen mindlessly.

~
We drive around for what seems like a hour. I'm bored and looking out the window at our surroundings. The small shops and apartment buildings are no longer around, we're in an area of town that I've never seen before.

Its mostly fields of grass and large estates.
Where even are we.?
It's really beautiful..

We approach a huge mansion, Ren drives up the long driveway and it looks like we're here.

"We're finally here sweetie~ let me help you out."

He exits the car and opens the door for me to get out.

I step out of the car and walk up to the door with Ren.

"Wow...you have a nice house man.."
And it's humongous..like I thought Liz' house was big..sheesh
And only one person lives here..

Ren looks at me and smiles from cheek to cheek, "awh..thanks sweetheart. Let's go in!"

He unlocks the door and I walk in. It looks very spacious....and sort of bland with no character at all.

"Okay, you can sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs..and there's food in the fridge..oo and um I think I have a t-shirt you can sleep in as pajamas."

I smile weakly and nod, "okay sure thing...and thank you for letting me say here."

"Of course darling~ anything for you~" he cooes.

I walk upstairs slowly looking for the guest room.

~
I've changed into one of Ren's pajama shirts and I'm now trying to fall asleep.

Maybe I should check my phone..

I open my phone and see a fuck ton of notifications.

118 texts and 36 voicemails, all from Sunny.

Wow......

I open my text message app and scroll through the many texts he's sent.

9:13pm
please honey come back
It was a mistake please!!
I love you and only you.
I can't live without you.

9:14pm
I need you please
Tell me where you went please
What's your location?
I need to speak with you pick up the phone
Please my dear..

A majority of the text messages he's sent appear to be similar: begging me for forgiveness, 'I love you' and asking where I am.

Ugh didn't I tell him I didn't want to speak until tomorrow when I've cleared my head and slept..

I decide to listen to a few voicemails out of curiosity. I click on one from an hour ago and it begins to play.

I hear Sunny crying softly and whimpering, "H-honey please.! Listen..the w-whole thing you saw..was a misunderstanding.. she-she took me to that room..i-i didn't want to do that with that-that..bitch.."