Chapter 4: The School in The Future

(Midford Estate, 1889)

"Miss. Paula?, Could we Ask you Some Questions?, where was the last time you saw Lady Elizabeth?, said Sebastian."
Paula was Shy but Very Worried."
"W-Well, The Last Time I Saw Lady Elizabeth was that she was outside I was watching over her when I noticed it was time for her Afternoon Tea, so I Rushed to prepare it, but when I return and set it on the Table outdoors and Called out to her she was gone?!, oh dear Marchioness isn't gonna be happy at me!, Said Paula."

"I am not blaming you Paula, said Francis."
Marchioness?! said Paula."
"You were doing what you were ordered to do, all I want is that Elizabeth is Found Safe and Sound, I am sure this shouldn't be anything of a hassle would it? Said Francis."
We won't let it happen, isn't that right Sebastian?, Said Ciel."
Yes My Lord, said Sebastian."

"Sebastian and Ciel had Investigated where Elizabeth was last seen and where she could have gone from there, near the Woods Sebastian found something, there was a piece of Pink Cloth hanging from a bush of a Branch."
Master? said Sebastian."
Sebastian Presented the Cloth to Ciel.
Paula had also shown up as looked at it."
Ah!, this fabric is from My Lady's Dress I gave her as a Birthday present, she was wearing it this very morning!, Said Paula."

"Is it be Possible that Elizabeth went into the Woods?!, Said Ciel."
Looks like it!, Elizabeth Where are you!, Said Francis."
Francis Went into the Woods."
Sebastian can you go with her I'll follow, said Ciel."
Yes my Lord, said Sebastian."
I'll come as well!, Said Paula."
But Sebastian stopped Paula."
"Mis. Paula I believe it's best you stay here until we come back out, in case Lady Elizabeth does come back over here, said Sebastian."
Oh I see, I understand, said Paula."

"They Went into the Woods and Came by a Large Tree after finding footprints.
But there was nothing there except for black like ash on the Ground that seemed to have been there but there was nothing else, it was confusing on how it got there as it wasn't Natural."
"This Absurd!, there's still no sign of her?, Said Francis."
Ciel Looked at the Ground, and touched the Ash, looking at the two dark spots on his fingers and wondered."
Elizabeth were you here?, then where did you really go?, Thought Ciel."

(Mikazuki Villa)

"It's been a couple of days now since Etsuko Miyamoto was at the Villa, today she was Woken up by Ui with Excitement."

"Etsuko guess what!, Said Ui."
Huh what is it Ui?, Said Etsuko."
"You'll be able to Go to The Same School as me and Iroha!!, Said Ui."
"School?!, really oh how wonderful!, isn't it the same school that Sasara goes too? Said Etsuko, excited."
"Yachiyo came in with a Uniform."

"Yes it is, you'll be going there to introduce yourself and get a tour of the school and the different clubs they have before starting, said Yachiyo."

"At Kamihama University Affiliated School, Etsuko had her Uniform.
She was amazed by the school and the Students, there she met Kaede Akino, Momoko Togame and Rena Minami, She Really seem to like The Three, As For Momoko she liked how she acted like a Big sister to the two, Kaede's Shy and Sweet and Rena's Elegant and sourpuss lovely Attitude."

"They went went to the Different Clubs, There happened to be a Club Called the Fencing Club."
"The Fencing Club?, I haven't heard about it?, Said Sasara."
"What you got to be Kidding Sasara!,
Fencing is a European Spot!, full of Chivalry!, you like knights don't you like your a Magical Girl all about them for crying out loud!, Said Rena."

"Magical girls?, Said Etsuko."
Rena! Said Momoko, telling her to keep quiet they were told not to mention anything about Magical girls to Etsuko."
Uh!, oh forget what I said!, Etsuko maybe you can try and join the club!, said Rena."

"Uh I Guess so?, Said Etsuko."
Etsuko had Talked with the Leader of The Club who was very over joyed to see that Etsuko Wanted to join, as she was looking for people interested in Fencing.
The Only Price was that the Leader Test how Good Etsuko was at Fencing if she wasn't she'll teach her some techniques with a Fencing Teacher who is the Overseer of the Club.
If Etsuko was Good enough she can join but she would also be qualified to be signed up in any Tournaments that club is involved in."

"Both Seem a Little bit of a Lot but Etsuko Wanted to try it anyway, she had a feeling this was something she wanted to do.
Etsuko picked up a Saber Sword, and Challenged the Leader."
Go Suko! You can Do this!, Said Momoko."
Remember to keep your eye on the Target!, Said Sasara."
They Cheered to Give confidence for Etsuko."

"The Leader had gone Easy on Etsuko, but she was surprised when Etsuko got full on in and did some skills that really would take years and months to practice but Etsuko was able to do it with ease, and knocked over the Leader, this Amazed everyone!"

"Whoa?!, did she just-?!, Said Rena."
"That was amazing!, I haven't seen anything like that, if she were a magical girl she could beat up a 100 witches! in no time!, Said Kaede."
I never see that come out of your mouth Kaede?, Said Momoko." This made Kaede a bit nervous.

"Etsuko...... Incredible? said Sasara, Amazed."
"Eh?!, oh dear!, I am so sorry are you alright, said Etsuko."
"Yes I'm alright, but that was an amazing skill!, you're so incredible, where did you learn to do it?!".
The Leader said.
"Honestly I don't know, it's like the moment I picked up this sword it came to me, like I've done fencing before?, Said Etsuko."

"She told this to Rena, Momoko, Kaede and Sasara now Joined by Asuka later, when they all went to a Mall to try out different clothes for Etsuko to try on since she only had that Dress and now the Kamihama Affiliated Uniform.
There they found a lot of Cute Outfits and once Etsuko came back to Mikazuki Villa with Sasara helping put the clothes they got away, the Villa was Empty, Etsuko only found a note written by Ui."

"It Read: Dear Etsuko-Chan,
Me, my sister and the others went out to do something really important, sorry you couldn't come, but we promise to bring you something back with us, hope you had a fun time at school and are ready to start it for real next Monday it's gonna be so much fun to walk to school with you and Sasara,
Love Ui ❤️"

"Oh it seems they are gone for now would you like me to stay with you until they come back?, Said Sasara."
"Oh no I think I'll be alright, it's getting late anyway I don't want your family to worry about you, said Etsuko."

"Oh it's fine, my dad's usually late anyway but I get your point, anyways I'll be going now, I can handle myself anyway, after what would a Knight be if they can't protect themselves before Protecting the Princess right?, Said Sasara."
Yeah you're right, said Etsuko."

"Sasara left and Etsuko sat on the the Couch and waited for the others show up."
Mokyu? Said Little Kyubey."
Etsuko was Surprised to see the Small Creature, she's thought it was a cat."
"Oh what an adorable Kitty you are?,
oh you remind of a Kitty I saw once maybe your the same breed?, Said Etsuko."
"Mokyu, Mokyu, Mokyu said Little Kyubey."
Etsuko then Dozed off with Little Kyubey on her lap."

"Etsuko, had a dream of a little boy, the little boy was looking out towards a Garden and Etsuko Called his name, she didn't know it or hear it everything was silent, The Boy looked at her, he had a Bandage on his Right Eye and Looked sad."
That Boy?, he looks so sad who is he?,.....I wish I could Cheer him up?, thought Etsuko."

"Etsuko?, Etsuko wake up?"

Etsuko Woked up and saw Iroha in Front of Her.
Iroha was Smiling, Etsuko look down and saw Little Kyubey was no longer there.
Sorry to wake you up from your nap, but dinner is ready now?, Said Iroha."
Oh I was sleeping for that long?, said Etsuko."

"Yeah Felicia Wanted to wake you Soon but Yachiyo told her not too since you look too peaceful....oh is something wrong?, said Iroha."

"She Questioned Etsuko as she was looking around for Little Kyubey."
Oh!, it's nothing, I thought I saw a white kitty, it came and Sat on my lap?, Said Etsuko."
A white kitty?, uh Yachiyo doesn't have any pets, do you think you must have imagined it?, Said Iroha."
Seems Like it said Etsuko."
"Well let's go have dinner, Yachiyo made some delicious curry rice you'll love it, said Iroha."
Etsuko and Iroha went to go have dinner with the others."

*To Be Continued*