Chapter 3: My Name is Etsuko Miyamoto

"At Mikazuki Villa, They Brought the Confused Girl with them, there she met Felicia Mitsuki, Sana Futaba, Ui Tamaki and Tsuruno Yui who happened to be Visiting, Sasara and Asuka we're also with her."

"This Villa is Called Mikazuki, it means "Crescent Moon" in Japanese, You may stay here as long as you like, and since you have lost Your memory and nowhere else to go right now, said Yachiyo."
Um thank you I guess, your so kind? said The Girl."
Don't Worry Yachiyo is a Good Person, Including the Magic- I mean The girls who live here!, and me and Asuka will also help you out to if you need anything ok said Sasara."
"So it's true you can't Remember your name? said Sana."

"No I don't, all I have is this Locket, with Letters "E.M" on it though? said The Girl."
Well I think we should give a name to you so we can all call you as, like I don't know a "Substitute Name" like a Nickname?, are you ok with that? said Felicia."
Certainly If that's for the Best, said The Girl."

"So The Letter "E" must be the first name so how about "Etsuko"? said Ui."
Etsuko? Said The girl."
Yes that would be Your Substitute Name! said Ui."
"I Like it!, you can call me Etsuko! said The Girl."
Ok then Etsuko it is then, nice to meet you said Asuka."
Nice to meet all of you, Your all so kind said Etsuko."
Wait!, I got an idea what about the "M" she has to have a last name so how about! "Miyamoto"! said Tsuruno."

"Tsuruno I don't think Etsuko Needs to have a substitute last name said Yachiyo."
Uh no I am ok with it, it makes me feel more comfortable with the name now that it's a Full name, "Etsuko Miyamoto", sounds good together? said Etsuko."
I agree too, I like that name said Iroha."

"Alright then, from now and until you can remember your real name will Call you "Etsuko Miyamoto" ok said Yachiyo."
Etsuko Miyamoto Aggred to the Name change.
Sasara was happy and she and Asuka became friends with her quickly along with Mikazuki Villa girls."

"Iroha Showed Etsuko around the Villa, Showed her Different Rooms, Until Yachiyo Called the Both of Saying she had prepared Etsuko's Room.
They Brought Etsuko to the Room."

"This is Where you'll be staying,
I hope it's ok, it may not look as much like the other girls rooms but I am sure you can find ways to decorate it to make it own I can even help get anything you need for it said Yachiyo."

"Oh that's very kind of you, but don't you think that's a bit much? said Etsuko."
Well even if it is, we want to make you as comfortable as possible, remember your our friend now Etsuko, even if you don't have any Memories of your previous life will be happy to help you start over if you need to, said Iroha."

"Etsuko thanked the two as she entered the room to look around and Yachiyo and Iroha left."

"The Room was Empty most of it, expect for a Closet, Desk and Chair, and a Bed with White Sheets and Pillow.
Etsuko sat on the Bed, and looked around from it's position.
She Try to think about what she did today,
Etsuko Layed Down on the Bed."
Who I am I Really? said Etsuko."

(1889, London England)

"WHAT!, Elizabeth is Missing! said Ciel."
I am afraid so my Lord, her family requests that you see them at once said Sebastian."
Do they even know what happened to her? said Ciel."

"According to her Maid; Paula, she last saw Lady Elizabeth enjoying the Outside Evening, the moment she called for Lady Elizabeth for Afternoon tea she realized she was gone, footprints were Found and it's believed she may have ran into the Woods near the Midford Estate said Sebastian."

"Ciel Gotten in into a carriage, and wondered to himself about Elizabeth."
Elizabeth what are you doing?, please be ok!, Thought Ciel."