Chapter 1: Lost Memories

"This Chapter begins in a Valley, There's a Cherry Blossom Tree in the middle, there you wake up to it and a Goddess Appears before you, She Introduces herself as the Goddess Madoka of the Magical Girls."

"She tells that she would like to tell you a story, a story that you have come to hear about, she says the story is about a girl who has lost her memories of her past but comes from the Past herself, In the story she becomes a magical girl and her wish for someone in her past to find her so she can get back her memories."

"But it feels something she regrets as her new memories and old memories may reveal each other, what will she chose to return with the one she asked to look for her or stay in the world with her new memories and friends? she asked if they want to know more."

yes or no

*Yes or No are Given this you use to comment if you wanted to keep reading or not, if you keep reading the story may be updated more depending if the Writer DOESN'T STRESS HERSELF OUT AND GETS WRITER'S BLOCK! CURSE THE WRITER'S BLOCK!*

"Oh so you want to listen to the story?, well alright then I will tell you all about your gonna like it, her name isn't her real name but a "Substitute Name" she is Called "Etsuko Miyamoto",
but her Real name you may have to find out on Your Own, the story shall now Begin" said Goddess Madoka."

---------------------------------------------------------

"The Story Begins with Sasara Minagi, a Magical Girl in the Shinsei ward of Kamihama City, she wakes up late for school and rushes out the door, trying not to scare her father who was asleep on the couch from working all night during a rescue mission, Sasara didn't really need to get the details from her father as she could just look it up online."

"At school which is Kamihama University Affiliated School, she is a 9th grade student there.
"Good Morning, Tamaki!, said Sasara, as she says Hello to Iroha Tamaki who she just passed by with her sister; Ui, they say hello back, on the Stone Wall of the school gate is Kyubey who is sleeping, but he awakens to see Sasara and calls out to her."
"Oh hey Sasara, am I able to ask you something or are you in a hurry if you are I can talk about it later with you? said Kyubey."

"Uh, Well let me....?, said Sasara, she hears the bell ringed and Iroha and Ui run by Sasara."
"Hurry Minagi you're gonna be late! said Ui."
"Uh, ask me after school ok!, I'll answer you then promise!, said Sasara, she leaves to go into school...

"After School she Meets with Kyubey in the School yard...
"Ok I'm here, what did you need to tell me specifically, Kyubey?, said Sasara.
"I have been feeling this strange energy lately, but I don't know where it's coming from and I don't think it's coming from a witch or an Uwasa said Kyubey."

"Sasara thinks for a moment it's been only 1 year since Walpurgisnacht's Attack and still some places are closed due to the damage and are still waiting to be rebuilt as since it's just Damage from Natural Disaster to the public."

"I know It's been 1 year, since the Attack from Walpurgisnacht, but what kind of Which could cause that feeling for you, Walpurgisnacht was very strong, and she didn't have a labyrinth, and still some places are closed, due to everyone knowing it as a Natural Disaster..., said Sasara."

"Kyubey Agreed with Sasara's Statement."
I Agree with your Statement, Though I see Humans are always able to get back on there feet like any other massive species, said Kyubey."
"I bet you say something that is like to everyone with curiosity don't you?, said Sasara.

"Really could you explain how?, said Kyubey a bit confused about what she said.
"Nevermind it's just an off topic question anyway nothing like you were asking me about earlier, said Sasara soon Asuka Tatsuki Showed up."
"Sasara?, said Asuka, she was looking for Sasara and suspected she would find her here but didn't suspect her to stay late at school.