9│THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE- OH NO, HE'S HOT!

Start from the beginning

His son wasn't impressed. "Right. Is that why you wear those tight pants?"

As they rounded the corner, they came across the trio who were still standing outside of the washroom. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Bathing," Lila answered simply.

Diego gave the three of them skeptical looks. "Together?"

Five barely paid him any mind. "Okay. Diego, we don't have time for this. Lila, Lexa and I have got important shit to do."

His brother began to protest: "wait— whoa, whoa— what's more important than family?"

Alexa was the only one to give him a response: "the world that the family lives in, Go-go."

Diego tried to call after the British woman to prevent her from joining the pair in the elevator. Thankfully, she wasn't easily deterred and she was able to quickly reject him. While Alexa would've normally stood up for her brother, she knew that they needed Lila's help more than saving his feelings.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

"Are you sure you have to change?" Alexa asked as they made their way through the lobby. "Your old man attire is cute."

The boy couldn't help how pleased he felt at her words— though he couldn't help but tease her: "only cute? Are you sure you don't mean hot?"

She gave him an amused smile. "Mmm. I meant what I said. It's just missing your hat."

Five let go of her hand to slide his arm around her waist. She settled comfortably against his side as they walked and matched her steps with his. "I believe that my hat is still in the back seat of the hotel's car. You know— after I took it off so I could kiss you?"

She paused for a moment to lift up on her toes to press her lips to his cheek. "How very generous of you."

"Isn't it?" he commented lightly. He earned an exasperated eyeroll in response.

"You're full of it," was her only lighthearted response.

They finally arrived at their destination: the tailor's shop that was located behind the check-in desk and down one of the hallways. An older man with graying hair sat at the counter and he greeted the couple with a genial smile. "Hello. What can I do for you today?"

"I'm looking for a suit," Five answered.

"We can do that, sir," the tailor replied. Then, his attention turned to the blonde. "Anything for you, miss?"

Alexa glanced up at her boyfriend with a faint smirk. "Fi?" He looked down at her curiously— though also with some trepidation at her expression. "We could have matching suits. That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

Unbidden, an image came to mind of them wearing similar clothes like some couples did. He felt his face flush at the thought of her in a suit, with the pants neatly fitted to her legs and the top following her curves. But then the thought was dashed as he realized they'd done that all their childhood and while it might be different now, he valued her individuality. So, he shook his head and sent her a smirk of his own. "Nah. I happen to like your skirt very much."

He left the rest of the words understood: but if you wanted to, I wouldn't stop you— because he would never want to tell her what to wear; he knew well enough that she could make her own decisions.

Her face filled with a light blush at the implication of his comment. She hastily turned back to the tailor and gave him an grateful smile. "Thanks, but I'm good with what I'm wearing."