Grabbing the black one, the rest being silver, he quickly placed it into the holster that was attached to the belt that he had put on with his pants, before walking out of the room.

He was a little less angry, but it was still evident that he was angry in the first place. Looking towards the door, Lorenzo noticed another shopping bag that was placed in the one that he had gotten clothes out of the night before. Walking over to it. He picked it up and looked inside revealing more clothes.

Walking back to Lillian he sat it down before looking at the silent angel in front of him, some of his anger vanishing within the second.

"You wanna go somewhere, princess?" He asked in a calm tone. Lillian looked uncertain, but having picked up from the anger Lorenzo had earlier, she did not want to make him any angrier, therefore she nodded.

"Okay little one, let's get you changed." He replied, Helping her stand up before getting her dressed into a pair of leggings, black of course, but he remained careful of the cut on her leg, even though it was bandaged. He also changed her shirt, putting on a blue shirt that had a pretty butterfly on it.

I'm the bag he also found a pair of black shoes, perfectly her size, as well as a pair of socks.

Putting them on her, Lorenzo bent down to pick her up and situated her on the side his handgun was not on, he didn't want her to know his type of life until he needed to.

As he began to walk downstairs, he realized the maids were back to their job, cleaning, just before he walked towards the door, Lorenzo, or Lori for short, Lorenzo's cook, came out.

Lorenzo had always known Lori, she was the cook since before he was born, working for his parents since she was sixteen. She was a small lady, her once brown hair was snow white and she was only four foot and eleven inches.

"Sir, what would you like for dinner tonight?" She asked.

The hearing of an unknown voice made Lillian tuck into Lorenzo to hide, the movement making Lori now notice the little girl in her boss's arms. The woman moved ever so slightly closer, getting a glimpse at the tiny girl, noticing the small bruises and cuts that still lingered on her leg.

She had heard from Oliver, who happened to be her husband, that there was a small child in the house, however, she did not once believe it.

A gasp left her mouth as she took in the tiny girl, making Lorenzo tighten his hold a little bit before bending his head down and whispering to the tiny girl.

"What would you want for dinner, little one?" He questioned, hoping she would answer, but deep down, he knew she wouldn't.

Lillian only shook her head slightly to say no, causing Lorenzo to look up at Lori. "Whatever you like to make." He said, his deep tone coming back, Lori nodded and left the room, taking one last glance at Lillian.

Shifting her ever so slightly to put her weight in the other arm so that he can open the door, Lorenzo kissed Lillian's head.

"Okay baby girl, let's go." He said as he opened the front door and headed down the steps making his way to the black car that was parked waiting for them, Marco and Luca were already seated.

With the door open, Lorenzo saw the car seat that would fit Lillian already placed in the middle seat so that she would be next to him. He had already made sure each of his cars had a safety seat for her for any time there was an emergency, or if they simply needed to go out for the day, they wouldn't have to go through the hassle of moving car seats each time.

Lorenzo slowly got in, using his hand to shield her head from hitting the top of the car, as he got in, he slowly shut the door, before moving Lillian into her seat.