The clinic sounded as a good choice for the pack. It was a fairly new clinic for wolves, and had grown into a massive organization in just under a year. They had the top technology and equipment and had made an new discovery on wolf dna. By just giving them a bit of blood, saliva and a few question tests they supplied you with information about your body, if you were fertile, more specifically if you had the big parts to concieve a child.

And yes we were part wolfs, so our gene pool worked differently. Both girls and boys had the possibility to carry a baby if their dna contained enough submissive genes. And on the other side both girls and boys could fertile a uturus if they had more dominante genes. Giving gender a an open playing field. The ony thing that matter was if you where a dominant or a submissive.

So Max the soon to be alpha, had suggested we test the whole pack. Due to our packs low youngling numbers this would perhaps give us a bigger number than we knew off. And to me it sounded as a bad idea, well im not gonna lie it sounded as a fucking terrible plan. I could understand the need of the pack to get more younglings, in otherwords we needed to fuck the right persons to make more babies. But shoving us forcefully into boxes that we were supposed to belong to just sounded wrong to me, it felt wrong. Maybe I was thinking off this the wrong way maby I was making a much bigger deal off this than it was, or maybe in the back off my head, deep inside of my heart and soul, I knew what I was going to get.

And what I got was a fucking pink chip! This was not god, I was a beta for fuck sake. Beta's was the alpha's right hand man, the beta was strong and dominant. I worked hard for the beta position in the Stormpack, my best friend Max and I have been working together since we were kids. Max father built this pack up from the ground, and I swore an oath to them. To protect the pack at all cost, to lead and guide, serve and protect as a beta, as a topp, dominant beta. I wasnt suppose to be .... a bottom, submissiv omega.

This would definitely ruin my career and with that my life.

Blowing off some steam I marched out of my room and our pack house shifted to my wolf and took a long run around the boarder.

Our pack, the Stormpack, where a small but growing pack on the north side of wolfclan land. The land were given to the wolfshifters a long time ago to seperate us from the humans. We understod the humans fear of us, wolfshifters where after all on the topp of the food chain. Our spiecies contained both human and wolf gene, giving us the need of an unity, a pack, a family and we where hard on the people standing in our way. Tho the packs on wolfclan land had its dire need for war and leadership change from time to time, we were for the time being contend with being secluded from the humans.

Keeping a clear line between dominants and submissive were a necessity to keep up the chain of comand, the law and order of the packs. So by me being me I was in a clear violation of the law, and I needed to subdue my personal life, keep the lie abay, and I would get through this, I needed to.

After an hour my anger had dimmed in a dull scratch. Dragging on my pants I head over to our armies fight den, giving my itchy arm something to punch at. And after a couple of punches at Ronny, a pack soldier who, I must say, knew how to take a punch. Max stepped inn and tried to ease my tension.

“Easy Rocky” He jokes jumping away from my left hook.

Bad mistake teasing the bull. My anger starting to build up again and I quickly drew at him again. Knocking into him over his left ribs, but leaving myself open as his right hook hits me hard in the chin and I came stumblin backwards.

Shaking It quickly off I hurl myself at him again, and again, and again. Max is the soon to be alpha, Max isnt small, and Max definitley wasn't going down today.

There have been a few times I had gotten him on the ground, but we where children at the time, about 8 or 10, and I always had a small feeling that I never actually had beaten him.  And after his last growth spurt a couple of years ago he was a solid rock. Even tho he was still young, just turned 21, he had a lot to go before he reached his old man in height or size. Max was just a bit bigger than me, but i've alwayse blamed it on the age, I was after all a couple years younger. But that wasnt it, he just ossed of raw power and masculinity. And he was a fucking cockhead.

“Can you at least try to calm down?” he grinned at me, making this so much worse.

“Fuck you” I growled at him. I wanted so much to shift into my wolfform an bite his cocky head off but, even tho Max's human form had a while to go before reaching his full potential his wolf form sure didnt, its black fur shape reaching almost double of a normal size wolf, I didn't stand a chance at the wolf.

Leaping at him again I grab his waist squeeze and role him over my hip, try with all my power to slam dunk this motherfucker into the ground. Before I could tho, a hard elbow hit my nose making me staggering backwards, a solid fist hits me in the stomack and air is immediately thrown out of me, toppling me almost over. Hiving I pull my head forward and clutch my knees with both hands. Still standing, God know how, spitting blood, pouring down from my broken nose and stil trying to gasp in the missing air from my loungs. My two bare feet is all I see inn the grass as another sett walks upp to me. Even his feet is bigger than mine.

“Got enough?” the humor is all gone now.

“Yeah” I say as I spitt out blood again beside our feet. His arm reaches for me, and I grab it as I hoist myself upright again.

“On three” he says reaching for my broken nose. “One” his rough finger grab my nose “two” with one good pull he snaps my nose back in place. “three” he says, the big bastards grinning at his achevement as I open my mouth in a silent scream as the pain subsides.

I made a mental note to aim for his cocky face next time. Even tho he was a very handsome guy, black short hair, dark brown eyes, olive skinn and a solid javline, I definitely needed to rearrange his face. He might have a difficult time scoring a girl at the next single mixer. I grinn at the mental picture.

“What?” He asks.

“Im aiming for your face next time” I say whitout hesitation as I continue grinning at him and he smile back at me.

“You wouldn't dare ruin this handsome masterpiece my mom and dade made” he points out grinning as he touches his makeshift gotee.

I snort at his ridiculousness. “You know that only makes me think of your mom and dad making you part”

“Oh no” he visibly wince “bad picture” he squeezes his eyes shut. And I laugh harder at him. “alright alright, lets go wash that face, you look awful.” he grimaced leaning an arm around my shoulder guiding me with him towards our house.

“phff...” I narrow my eyes at him “Im always beautiful” I say as I follow his lead up the stairs.

He smiles a little “Always” he says, but his face goes serious again “Ready to talk about it?”

I almost stop our pace completely before slowly climbing up the stairs. No I wasn't ready. Shrugging him easily off, as he expected it almost, I pick up my pace leaving im behind. “Il go and was up” I say, shutting behind me the door, and ending our conversation.

My reflection in the mirror wasn't beautiful. Nose looked straight tho, figures – only a straight man can straighten a nose this good. The blood had stopped flowing, and I washed away the blood stains on my face and down to my chest. My hair was a wild mess ontopp of my head, I definitely needed to get my brown locks a chop soon. Green eyes stared back at me and I had to look away from my own accusing expresion, I needed to keep my anger at bay, not to take it out on the other pack members. I dont know if im happy or sad Max was the one who got the worst off it.

I sighed watching the blood twirl down the drain with the water making it pink. I fucking hate pink.