𝗜𝗫

1:34 A

1:34 A.M
THE DAY OF THE FLIGHT

kenma was on his flight as of now, he was 30 minutes into his flight, meaning it'd take about one hour and five minutes to get to lille.

he still couldnt believe he was doing this, but its better to be in the company of someone rather than being alone in a foreign country.

who knows, he might even appreciate the presence of her.

on the little TV screen that was displayed in front of him, he played a little game. it was boring, but still a time-killer. (A/N: i cant be the only one w those little TVs in planes,right?) it was a weird bowling game, the graphics were so painfully bad he couldnt help but cringe when he first saw it. the game looked ancient for god's sake!

soon enough, he got bored of the boring game and decided to watch a movie instead.
there were absolutely no good options so he decided to just watch Hotel Transylvania 2.
so cringe.

there's been over 10 people who've asked him for photos since he arrived at the airport. i mean, its obvious people asked for photos with him. he has 2.4M subscribers on youtube alone.

after what felt like an eternity, the movie ended. and coincidentally, so did the flight.

kenma was now at the airport, to get his suitcase and possibly meet you. and obviously, more people asked him for photos.

after he got his suitcase, he opened instagram on his phone

kodzuken:
yo

kodzuken:
im in lille rn

kodzuken:
are you here?
i told you the time
i was gonna land.

you:
yea

you:
were actually abt
to meet rn omfg

kodzuken:
yah lmao

you were waiting for kenma outside the airport he was in, there was lots of other people waiting for relatives, loved ones, friends, you know. you loved seeing the smile on people's faces when they finally see the person theyve been waiting for. there was even this one couple where she hugged her girlfriend so hard, they both fell. you couldnt help but smile at that.

finally, kenma walked through the exit. you immediately spotted him and he spotted you too. he waved at you and then proceeded to walk over to you. you were literally shaking right now. like, a multi millionaire, ceo, streamer, and overall successful person whom you admired for you long really traveled from his city to yours just to meet you? who wouldnt be shaking?
has he walked out of the runway they had for passengers, you ran over to him and hugged him. you didnt have too much of a heigh difference, it was around maybe 3 centimeters
since you were 5'5".