• Chapter 36 •

Start from the beginning

Taehyung : Eyes up here baby

She immediately look up hearing my husky voice. I just look down straight into her eyes before staring at her parted glossy lips. I lick my lower lips before capturing our lips together. The sweet kiss got intense as I shove my tongue into her mouth. Taking a hold of her hands I brought them up wrapping it around my neck craving for her touch. I groan as I felt her hand tugging on my locks while the other was caressing my bare back. As I noticed she ran out of breath I pulled away only to attack her neck this time. Decorating my marks on her neck making sure it looks visible to anyone. The sudden knock on the door making me glance back sharply but didn't move my face from her neck. She was about to open her mouth but I was quick to covered her mouth with my palm and put my finger on my lips indicating her to shut up.

Taehyung : Shh

Random man : Is there anyone in there?

After a few seconds hearing nothing from inside he finally decided to leave from there.

Random man : Strange..I thought I heard some noise but he's taking a long time

Taehyung : If it's locked then it's occupied

I mumbled while rolling my eyes before turning to look down at my beauty again.

Taehyung : You said I don't look good earlier

Y/n : Did I?

She looks up innocently at me with cute curious eyes but I'm having none of it.

Taehyung : Earlier when I tried that suit

Y/n : But it's true that one didn't look good on you

Taehyung : Baby I'm upset with you

I said while pouting while she just giggled. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck before tiptoed and kiss my pouting lips.

Y/n : Tae don't you know? You look good in everything. But that suit was just not your standard at all

She said while grinning and peck both of my cheeks that bring smile on my face.

Taehyung : Then why don't you choose something better

She nods before holding the knob was about to go out but I turned her around and kiss her lips again earning a light push from her.

After paying for my suit we exited the store.

Taehyung : Come let's get you a dress

Y/n : No I don't need a new one

I just dragged her along with me as I know she won't buy anything. As I'm choosing a dress for her, someone tapped my shoulder making me turn around.

Laura : Taehyung what are you doing here?

She asked excitedly while I just look at her blankly.

Laura : I don't expect to see you here

Taehyung : Well it's a public place

I said coldly with my eyes searching for y/n.

Laura : But why are you here? Are you buying a dress for someone?

Taehyung : It's none of your business

Laura : Well since you're here...can you help me choose my dress?

Taehyung : No

I started to walk away from there wanting to be with y/n already. But she's nowhere to be seen. I was about to call her but I was disturb by the annoying voice again.