"aww, nonnie why can't i stay forever and daa and mommy can come to! and naenae" i said pouting to nonnie.

"baby it's not your time, i'll be watching over you everyday until your 10th birthday" she said kissing my head as i saw her and uncle dissolve into the clouds.

i slowly opened my eyes flinching from the lights.

"m-mwommy? daa?" i whined looking in the empty room. i saw this lady wearing what nonnie used to wear to work.

"oh hi honey, your up!" she said walking over to me with a clipboard.

"where's my mwommy and daddy?" i said as she pulled up a seat next to me.

"your mommy is sort of sick right now and your dad is on the way here" she said as she started running some test on me.

"what your name?" i said tilting my head.

"your can call me ms. kaykay" she said smiling.

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 2:31🏙

i gotta call from the hospital saying iyus woke up, my ass nearly flew to the damn hospital

i parked and rushed in wit neveah, she was wide tf awake eating some chicken nuggets. and her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"DAA!" she said as i ran over to hug her. "wook, i got chicken nuggets, and and and the wady ms. kaykay said i can go home soon!" she said. "naenae!" she said reaching her arms out so neveah can join our hug.

"hii iyus, how you feel?"

"my side hurt" she said frowning lifting up her shirt to show us the stitching.

can't believe this bitch did this to my baby bro, omm me and ha gone be boxing abt this shi.

"it's gone be okay baby " i said kissing her forehead.

"i sleepy, but da can you bring ma ipad?" she said slowly leaning back as she started fighting her sleep to talk to me. "please don't leave" she said as i nodded. "i won't leave yo side, i promise"

ima have to cancel my show tonight.

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 3:01 🏙