What's Left of Me

"It's going to be a bumpy ride, so hold on the best you can." The magicians all do their best to raise their defenses, but none of them are quick enough to stop me. "I'm taking you to Rias and the others, you'll be safe there." As I exit the clubroom more magicians appear.

"Hand the boy over!"

"Strange, I feel like I've heard this before. I've got a better idea if you all are up for it. You could all take your spells and shove them down your throats, that way I can hear the pain and agony as you suffer and gaze into the cold eyes of death." Their faces fill with fear. "Your leaders should have been clearer about this day. It's cruel that they were willing to put you into a situation where you were bound to die, but you can be angry with them in the afterlife."

"What the hell?" I dispatch the magicians on the floor and head downstairs with Gasper in tow.

"Y/N, you're scaring me."

"Don't be afraid vampire, be grateful that he is on your side." We burst through the front door of the old school building and out to where even more magicians are crowded up. A white blur flashes by me and I know that it's Vali. I retake control of my body and take Gasper to where everyone else is having their conference. The conference room is on the second floor, but with a huge leap, I break into the window and set Gasper down.

"Y/N," Rias and Issei both say in awe.

"Take care of the kid, I'll be right back." I take my blindfold off and jump back out to the ground, calling out to the magicians. "If you all want to kill me, then you'll need to come at me altogether." They take the bait and once they're all close enough I lift one of my hands. "Domain Expansion, Infinite Void."

All of the magicians around me stop in their tracks and are visibly unable to think or move

All of the magicians around me stop in their tracks and are visibly unable to think or move. I crack my neck and jump from foe to foe, murdering each of the magicians with a smile on my face. When they all fall to the ground I look up at the peace summit.

"I'm sure you all have many questions now, but why wouldn't you? Let us focus more on the real threat though, isn't that right Mr. Lucifer?" Vali lands in front of me with white armor on.

 Lucifer?" Vali lands in front of me with white armor on