We're just too alike

(⚠Henry is a killer in this chapter) (Murder metions, murder, Smut, Praising kink, daddy kink)

9:00am

Henrys wife, Mrs Emily. Had recently gone missing over the winter holidays. No body knows what had happened to her or have a clue what happened. Only person who truly knows is her Husband. Henry Emily, they had went camping over the holidays and She disappeared that night. William suspects it was Henry who was the cause of her disappearance but he cant be so sure yet. One thing that did feel off though that although his wife was gone and missing, Henry always showm to work, he was always happy and cheerful, if anything he seemed more happy than Usual. He Would flirt with William and tease him in the backrooms and it all felt very odd to William. I mean he did enjoy the extra attention but why was he more happy know? What did he do..

_______

9:10am

William was awoken from his day dream by a Henry across the room yelling his name. "Finally your awake! Did you finish the papers Handsome? We really need them finished by today" Henry spoke cheerfully, Williams cheeks turn a rosey pink as he looked down at the unfinished papers "Uhm.. They're almost done H-henry!" William chocked on his words seeing how far behind he was. He looked at Henry awkwardly then he quickly began on the papers to get them finished.
Henry smiled and got back to his writing, fortunately it wasn't work related, it was more a diary he was writing in. Henry never left it unoccupied, apart from now, Henry left to go to the bathroom quickly. Leaving his diary in Williams sight. William waited until Henry was fully gone amd took his chance to quickly grab the diary and flip through it, There was nothing special just some rantint about things. Until William found a certain page, this page wasn't like the rest, it had a photo of his wife, Him and her standing happily together, then on the next page over there was a photo of her bloody body laying on the ground in the woods, there looked to be 20 odd stab wounds in your stomach and face, you couldn't make out any of her features thats how fucked up she was. There was writing beneath the photo.

'Dear Diary..

I feel horrible for what I've done, but she deserved what she got. Shes been cheating on me recently and treating Charlie like shit while im at work. Not feeding her and keeping her outside the bar or strip club while she went to hook up with guys, hit her and so much more.. I had to get rid of her and she wasn't taking the divorce option. She left me with no other choice.. I brought her to the woods, She was arguing with me and i took it too far. I had a pocket knife in my hand and soon it was carved into her skull. The sight of her blood dripping and the sudden silence felt nice to me.. I craved more of this feeling and continued until i used all my strength, i soon realised what had been done.. I hid her body quickly and packed everything to head home.
I hope no one ever finds out the truth... I haven't been able to shake the thoughts of what i did, it felt nice doing it. It was fun. I need to do it again before i go on a rampage.. I have a blind "date" Coming friday after work.. I can always try then.'

A stunned yet sinister look took over William, Who would've known that sweet innocent man had a craving for blood. William started imagining how hot and cute Henry would look killing his victims, teasing William as he done it. While William was caught in his heated day dream Henry walked into the room, Seeing his diary in another mans hands. He ran towards William and slapped the book out of his hands. "Y-you didn't read nothing did you William?! That book Isnt something for you to touch!!" Henry screamed while looking the man in the eyes. William wanted to play a little with this, Why end the fun now? "Right right.. I apologize Henry, i didn't get to read nothing, you came back too quick so.. Hm. Why are you so concerned hm? Not like your hiding little murders in there.~" William chuckled, walking back to his seat. Henry trusted Williams words more than he should've. He fixed himself up and both males got back to work. But William had a plan for that Friday evening~

_______

19:20/7:20pm

Henry and His date were in the living room making small talk, while William sat by the window waiting for Henry to take his strike. It felt like hours to William but seconds for henry as the pocket knife was pulled out and the blood gushed everywhere. William watched in hunger as Henry stabbed and stabbed into the unsuspecting woman. Once Henrys rage came to an end he looked out the window to see William. His whole world shattered, Henry was terrifed that he had been caught and only so soon. William loved Henrys reaction to seeing him, He eventually walked in the house and made his way to Henrys lap. William licked the drooping blood off Henrys cheeks and giggeled at the sight before him. "W-will.. What are you doing..?" Henry muttered under his breath. William didnt speak. He looked at Henry whike grinding against the mans clothed length and sucking softly on his neck to tease him. Soft Moans left Henry and he held onto Williams arms tightly the more the taller man touched.

"You looked so hot doing that~ God id watch you do it over and over again~ You got me so hard for you Henry~" William was teasing Henry and it was working. William could feel henrys hard on forming and it only made Williams actions increase.
Henry looked at the male on him, he started to need his desperately, His cock was aching inside the work trousers and William wasn't making things better.

______

19:37/7:37pm

Both males clothes had been removed and right now it was a heated make out session. Tounges fighting for dominance and moans filling eachothers mouth as they rubbed eachothers cocks off one another. "Your such a good boy.~ You want daddys cock dont you.?" William whispered in Henrys ear. A mean chuckle left him and he started sucking down on henrys jaw. Henry nodded and tried strocking Williams cock to earn something more than this. Henry was right on that. He got some pleasure moans out out of William before his throat was choked by Williams hand. He was stared at, hunger and lust were forming in Williams eyes. He sat up and grabbed a condom out of his jeans pocket, it was the closest to lube that they had. Henry looked at the condom then he grabbed it and opened it with his teeth then gave it back to William "There you go daddy~" Henry said proudly with a shy smile, Williams cock twitched seeing what had just happened. He put the condom on and slipped right into Henry, both males moaned of pleasure but henry didn't seem to find any pain to this. Its like hes done this before? William looked at him curiously befire henry laughed nervously "I-i always dreamt of us doing this.. I would play every night thinking of Daddy~" Henry looked at William and soon a pit of shame settled in him as William didn't react, just sat in silence.

The silence lasted for what seemed like forever to Henry before William came back to light and looked at Henry with a smirk and started thrusting in and out at such an inhuman speed even Henry wasn't used to it. He choked on his saliva amd started drooling from the feelings, his loud moans filled the room instantly and William soon followed as the pleasure was hitting him quickly. The sound of clapping skin and breathy moans filled the room. "D-daddy~! Ah.. Make me cum!" Henry screamed in a moan. Everything about this to William felt like heaven and Reminded him of such. The two came close to their orgasms quicker than expected. Henrys went all over Williams face and chest, while William came in the condom. They took a moment to ride out their orgasms before William pulled out and slumped down beside Henry and cuddle into him "That felt amazing! God.. You done such a good job baby~" Willams tired husky voice spoke while placing soft kisses on Henry. Henry couldn't help but smile and giggle, the sweet words and amazing feelings made tonight all worth it. "Thank you for tonight William.."

"I love you Henry.. Thank you for everything, Sleep well darling, You've done amazing tonight" William spoke softly

"..I-i love you too Willy.." Henry smiled softly and closed his eyes, The two fell asleep soon after and the night had ended.

(1525 words 🥴 Sorry its not as long as the others guys)