Your so cute when your angry~

(⚠ Pissed off Henry, yelling, shot story.)

sorry no smut guys :(

_____

14:30/2:30pm

The Pizzarea was closed today due to it being a bank holiday. Henry and William have been spending their day away from eachother. More for the fact that Henry was in a bad mood. William hated when Henry was pissed off. He hated the annoying yelling and having someone be constantly rude to you. So William was gonna stay out of Henrys way most of the day. unfortunately though, there was some unfinished paper work that william had been working on. As usual he was struggling with the math parts on the papers. These papers had to be done by tonight and William couldn't risk things being late again. He had to ask Henry for help, Lets hope hes still got a head by the end of this.

_____

15:47:/3:47pm

William had be prognosticating the entire time. Standing outside their shared room, mumbling to himself that 'He can do this'
He takes a deep breath and reachers for the door handle but before his hand even touched the door. It had slammed open and he stood there in fright as he saw his angry lover standing there at the door. "What the fuck are you doing William." Henry growled. Glaring up at the britsh Male. "I-i uh.. I just needed some help with these papers Hen"

Silence fell, William looked nervous while the smallee aggressive one glared at him. Henry snatched the papers from Williams sweaty hands then slammed the door on Williams face. He took that as a hint to leave for now. So he done just that and left Henry alone in his peace. William actually knew one way that could calm henry down a little. So he got dressed into his purple suit and head off to the shops.

_____

16:55/4:55pm

Henry had finished the papers around 30 minutes ago, when he left the room to go find his boyfriend, he was no where to be seen. Henry already pissed off only thought of the worse. He thought William was out with other men or Woman (William is bisexual) An even greater rage grew withen Henry. He sat at the sofa. Glaring at the front door. Waiting for his lover to get home.

______

17:15/5:15pm

The door creeked open as William slipped through, a bag in his hand. He closed the door quietly and turned around with a smile. Thats when Henry shot up and ran towards William. Slamming him against the door "Where the fuck were you.?! Huh.?!" Henrys words were full of anger. William gulped and hid the bag behind his back "I-i was at the shop darling!" William fought back trying to get free.

Henry looked down seeing the bag in his hand, snatching it off him and dumping everything on the sofa "Did your little side piece give you shit.?! Did you think i wouldn't notice.?!" Henry said looking at William then back at the stuff layed out, the room fell silent. It was flowers, chocolates and a card, Henry picked up the car looking inside seeing a photo of him and William at the Pizzarea when it first opened.

Henrys eyes filled with tears as he turned around to see William "Will i.. I am so sorry baby!!" He yelled, dropping the card and running over to the taller man. Hugging him as tight as possible. William looked down at him and smiled knowing Henrys calmed down and hugged the male bag. "Its alright darling.. I shouldn't of been sneaking around like that" William spoke softly, kissing Henrys head. Henry looked up at his lover and nodded, punching Williams arm "Damn right you shouldn't be! ...but will, Did you get all this for me..?"

A small smile plastered on Williams face as he nodded "I knew it would've helped you with your mood so.. I went out and got you some stuff i knew would chear my fistay little bear up~" William cooed. Henrys cheeks bloomed red and he looked everywhere but his lover. "S-shut up." William smiled at his boyfriends blush filled face. "Would my handsome man like to have some cuddles and kisses? Hes had a hard day.. He deserves them" William softly spoke. Henry didnt wanna fight against William and agreed to the offer.

______

18:30/6:30pm

The two boys were laying there, enjoying eachothers warm embrace, William was placing soft kissing on Henry. Giggles left henry and both males were smiling.

"I love you William.. Thank you for being patient with me today"

"...I love you too.. And of course darling"

(782 words 💍)