27. WHAT THE-?

Začít od začátku

"Why is everyone so excited and uhh stressed about it?" I asked Shasa.

"You'll see. Well to be true, you'll also like it. Even I do." She said.

"Uhhh.. not again!" Stan sighed as he gulped his burger in one go.

"Well there is still time for it! So why not do a Few Battles Honcho!?" Valt cheerfully asked to which his other Friend nodded and they both ran out after washing their dishes.

After completing my delicious food and washing my dish I walked towards the Meeting Room with Shasa, Honey and Kitts by my side.

We walked in and saw a few girls already present there taking the front seats while chatting continuously. Some of them were even Blushing? Kris was seated on her chair as Trad stood by the Screen with his Tab in his hand. While walking to the seat along with the three, my eyes also saw Free who was seated at the last seat by the corner, crossing his arms and leaning against the bench. His aura was calming.

"Stop staring and look forward!" There we go again. I rolled my eyes and immediately sat at my seat beside Shasa.

Soon, the others also came and sat down other than those two who I think forgot about this and are still training outside. I should call them. I stood up but was asked to sit by Trad who whistled and made everyone quiet.

"Good Morning. Hope you had a good sleep and breakfast. We're here for the Analysis as we do every month." Kris said.

"As we know this analysis is of a few Good Bladers who's ranking is increasing but they're in other teams. We'll know about their beyblades and Strategies. It will help you all to learn about their Techniques if they meet us in the World League." Trad explained.. but I guess that explanation was only for me as others already knew about it.

"As usual, we'll learn about the bladers who's ranking is increasing by great units. And also those few bladers about whom we've already discussed before so that you don't forget about their Techniques as well." Trad added but when he said the last statement a few Yeses and Wohoos and giggles were heard.

"Okay so let's begin." He said as the screen turned on and a blader was shown on the left side of it and his bey on the right side along with some stats.

"So this is............." Trad started explaining about the Beyblade and it's Type and Launching techniques of the Blader.

After two to three Bladers Trad Said, "That's all with the new Bladers, now the ones about whom we talked earlier." The girls were now all active and we're sitting straight with their focus on the screen.What's so special?

"As we discussed before, this is Wakiya Murasaki, Captain of SunBat United. We've already seen his blading skills. Still, let's talk about his bey, Tempest Wywron, a Defence Type....." And Trad told about Wywron and Wakiya's Strategies. I saw some girls were now sighing in annoyance. What are they planning to do?

Next Trad talked about Xander. He'd now been a part of a new team, SB Rios. And he's their Captain. Wow Xander! He left the dojo and now is exploring more. That's nice. It's been a while since we met.

After Xander, Trad explained about another two Bladers about whom I've not heard.

"Now the last one." Trad said and murmurs again in the room. I looked around. The girls were smiling delightfully and the boys were seriously looking at the screen. Their eyes were focused on the screen.

Who's next?

"Shu Kurenai "