Bonus Chapter

Wow, I finally heard all of yours request for a bonus chapter.

After almost an year.

*smiles sheepishly*

Anyway... I was getting bored and wanted to write something cute and since Nelson, the love of my life is the synonym of cute...here is a bonus chapter which is continued from right where the epilogue ended. And it's in Ella's point of view. I hope you all enjoy it!
(Note: It's just a short chapter...but it's kinda cute...so...)
.
.
.

I buried my head in Nelson's chest, sighing in satisfaction.

I told him the conversation I had with Matthew earlier today and he laughed really hard at it saying that's why he was not ready to do it in the first place.

He kissed the top of my head. "I love you, baby."

I smiled against his chest. "I love you too."

"I am thinking of getting married tomorrow only, what do you think?"

"Hmm...nice idea."

"Then I can spend every minute with you. And you will even move in with me."

"Yeah, right. As if you don't have any other work. What about your team?"

"They can manage themselves..."

"Yeah, yeah, of course."

"Idiot", I then muttered underneath my breath but he heard it.

"But you love this idiot", he said softly.

I rolled my eyes. "Unfortunately."

"I love you more though..."

"Sure."

After a pause, I said, "You gave me a surprise today...how about I give you a surprise now."

"Surprise? What surprise?"

"Guess what?"

"Umm...what?"

"I am pregnant."

His body tensed immediately and for a second I feared his reaction but then I discarded that thought because this guy is too much of a gentleman and he loves me so there is no way on earth that he would be angry about it or disappointed.

I wanted this child. When I found out about it, I was ecstatic and was waiting for the right opportunity to tell him this.

I slowly lifted my head from his chest to glance up at him, to see his reaction.
He seemed to have frozen completely, staring down at me with wide eyes.

I shifted back and sat up straight looking at him with a frown on my face. His mouth had fell open and he too, slowly got up.

"S-s-say... say...say that again." He gaped at me, not being able to form proper words.

I took a deep breath. "I am pregnant." And I stated firmly. "With...your child...of course...I mean...our child... I..." Even I started to freak out when he didn't say anything.

All of a sudden, he seemed to snap out of the shock as he leaned forward and grabbed my face in his hands, his eyes desperately searching mine. "You...you...are pregnant...?"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Duh. That's what I said just now."

Slowly. Maybe not that slowly, I watched as tears welled up in his eyes, his hands holding my face trembling and his lips wobbled.

And then he leaned back, leaving my face from his grasp, and the first drop of tear rolled down his eyes while he stared at me, still not believing what I just said.

It was not a huge surprise when started to literally cry, falling back on the bed and placing his forearm over his eyes as he sobbed.

He is crying because he is happy, right? Because it won't be nice to tell your kid that I killed your father cause he didn't want you...

Shifting closer to him, I layed down too, placing my head on his chest, my arm wrapping around his body.

"Hey, idiot" I whispered softly, gently rubbing circles over his chest. "I am pregnant...I hope you are happy about it because I would hate to murder you", I said in a very serious tone.

Another sob wracked through him and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

It took a minute or two for his crying to subside and he removed his arm from over his eyes making me look up at him.
His eyes slightly red from crying, cheeks streaked with the tears and I wiped them away with my fingers and placed a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Baby..." His voice kinda shaky due to crying. His eyes this time were lit up with excitement, happiness and all the positive emotions. "You are pregnant. We are going to have a kid. Our own."

"Duh." I once again rolled my eyes. "That's what being pregnant means--"

I gasped softly when he flipped us over, my arms wrapping around his neck as he pressed his lips upon mine.

The kiss hardly lasted for a few seconds before he pulled back, a wide smile plastered on his face. "God! I love you!"

I chuckled at that. "You are happy...you really want this child?" That was a completely stupid question, of course he was happy.

"Yes! Of course I want this child! Why won't I?"

I poked the tip of his nose playfully. "That's good..." And I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "I love you."

And he started to plant kisses all over my face making me chuckle. "I love you too."

When he pulled back, he asked glancing at my belly, "How long are you pregnant?"

I pondered about it for a moment before answering, "Six weeks..."

"And you are telling me this now?" He accused.

I smiled sheepishly. "Well...even I got to know about it when I was three weeks pregnant and then I was waiting for the right moment to tell you and then you proposed and I thought I should tell you about it..."

"Fine... I'll let it pass this time, but next time you better tell me about it immediately."

I raised my brow. "Next time? What do you mean by that?"

He smirked slightly. "There are many possibilities of you getting pregnant again, later, after this child...so... that's why..."

I shook my head slightly, chuckling at him. "How many kids do you want?"

"Two."

"Oh, even I want two kids...but what if we have twins?"

"Then thankfully, you will not have to go through problems of pregnancy again. All the pain and stuff because just thinking about it right now I feel like crying." He pressed his forehead against mine.

My heart melted at his words. Why was I even dating that fucking asshole named Asher in the first place when I had a gem infront of me?

I pulled his cheeks, tears forming in my eyes. "Why you gotta be so cute?"

He rubbed the tip of his nose with mine. "Cause I love you, each and every version of yours. Especially the one when a cute, chubby girl treated my wound and stole away my heart along with it." He whispered softly against my lips.

When did I become so lucky enough to have this guy as my fiance?

"You idiot, I am so fucking glad you are mine."

He grinned adorably. "And I am so fucking glad that you are mine." He repeated my words.

And he proceeded to pout like a kid. "Now can we kiss?"

"Hell yeah." I muttered before colliding our lips together.

Dear God,
Please grant me and all my lovely readers/friend with a man like Nelson as soon as possible.
Amen.

(InshaAllah!)

~Ahlam❤️