4(Finale): Semper Fidelis (M)

Semper fidelis - a Latin phrase that means 'always faithful' or 'always loyal'. It is the motto of the United States Marine Corps, usually shortened to Semper Fi. It is also in use as a motto for towns, families, schools, and other military units.

For Lisa, the best way of coping with her brutal military past trauma is to turn it into something completely taboo. The girlfriends experimented in a military roleplay.

Tags: strap-on, degrading kink, anal

◈◈◈

Their sex life was very active. Both girls enjoyed it very much in a variety of ways, and did it very often together.
Some nights, however, they'd go all out.
Tonight was one of those nights.

"On your knees, soldier." Jennie barked.

"Yes, sir." Lisa said, dropping in front of Jennie and looking up at her.

Lisa spent this time appreciating how far Jennie was going for this entire 'roleplay' thing, and goddamnit, she looked so hot in the getup she was wearing. Jennie had on camouflage cargo pants that met big black combat boots on her feet. On her upper half, a tight white tank top exposed her arms, which were slightly more muscular than Lisa remembered. Black fingerless gloves were donned on Jennie's hands, and a green camouflage beret was the cherry on top of her head.

Lisa had a lot of bad experiences in the military. In fact, it was highly unlikely she had any good experiences at all. No good memories, nothing like that. But when she pretended to relive it with Jennie, she felt safe. Coming to terms with her past and churning in into a sexual manner with the love of her life almost seemed like Lisa was giving a middle finger to her past life, filled with traumas and demons. Lisa viewed it as an act of rebellion, and Jennie was willing to do anything to please her girlfriend.
It was always a transforming experience for the both of them.

Lisa's knees got sore the longer she stayed on the hard floor. She held her hand behind her back. She wasn't positive about what Jennie wanted her to do with them, but it was better not to question, and just leave them in a submissive state.

Jennie had one arm bent against her hips; the other arm was used to grab Lisa's chin and force her head upward.

"Do you know why I called you in here today, soldier?" Jennie commanded.

"I don't know, sir." Lisa spoke. "Have I misbehaved, sir?"

Jennie laughed. "I'd say that's a rather generous word, private. Didn't think you'd get caught, huh?" Jennie barked through gritted teeth as she jostled Lisa's head around.

"Sir, excuse me, but I don't-"

"I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth until I instruct you, you dumb pig!" Jennie yelled, cutting off Lisa. "I've heard it all from a variety of your fellow soldiers. You've been slacking on your training, is that right?"

"No, sir.."

"Don't lie to me, private! Why haven't you been training like you should?" Jennie wedges her big boot in between Lisa's thighs, spreading them apart. She presses down on Lisa's crotch, almost like a gas pedal. Lisa groans at the pleasurable pressure, gripping her hands behind her back. God forbid they move from their place.

"I don't,sir... I.."

"Spit it out, rookie!" Jennie snapped.

"It's because, I.. um... I know I'm better than them, sir."

Jennie paused, pretending to look shocked at this new bit of information out of her 'recruit'.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, private?!" She groaned.