1: Base Camp

The singer met Lisa in high school. Jennie tried to see the positive in everyone, and also worked tirelessly to break Lisa out of her shell and get closer to her. As the pair became more intimate, Lisa denied any feelings she had for Jennie. For once, Lisa felt loved and appreciated, and these feelings only grew stronger over the years. But all she could do was deny, deny, deny.

The pair had stuck together even after high school, remaining in contact. One day, Jennie invited Lisa over to her apartment to watch movies after the two hadn't seen each other in a while. The pair ordered dinner that night, and hours and hours passed. As the night went on, Lisa got more close and intimate, laying her head on Jennie's shoulder and snuggling into her, feeling her warmth travel through her.
Jennie stroked Lisa's entire body as she felt more vulnerable. Lisa had never been touched in a loving way before, and never wanted it to end. When Jennie leaned down to kiss Lisa on the top of her head, a flood of emotions exploded throughout Lisa's body. All the hate and anger, need for love and warmth that she had dammed up her entire life was broken.

From that moment forward, she only wanted Jennie. It was confirmed. Someone actually loved her. Jennie loved her.

Lisa had a fucked up childhood to say the least. She had to grow up very fast, never having time to make mistakes, have friends, create fun memories, play or laugh or cry like every other child. She was doomed to have the life of a soldier before she even knew how to hold a gun. After years of mental torment, physical and verbal abuse, Lisa fled the mercenary group and never looked back. She still holds onto her impeccable combat skills, but also the demons of war that torment her every day.

Lisa never had the blessing of being vulnerable before. That was until Jennie's kiss. She just melted at the sound of Jennie's voice, the mention of her name, or seeing her face. As their relationship grew stronger, Jennie noticed how loving and caring for Lisa made her feel. She was actually happy. Lisa never expressed her emotions explicitly, but Jennie could read her like an open book.

Jennie acted like a caregiver that Lisa never had. She made her meals, washed her clothes, took her out for ice cream, bathed her, snuggled her, and showered her in kisses at any given moment. Lisa craved this maternal attention since it was something she never had. She wanted more and more from Jennie. Since the idol had taught her girlfriend how to open up and share her emotions, Lisa wasn't shy anymore about telling Jennie what she wanted. All she wanted to be was the perfect little girl for the woman that saved her life.

That's how they got to where they are today. Both the girls held their own jobs in society, but the second they were both out of business they switched roles. Jennie had evolved into a mother-like caretaker for Lisa when they were home alone together, and Lisa fit right into her place. She could finally let her guard down and rely on someone else's love under Jennie's care.

The girls had only amassed a small collection of stuffed animals and childish toys, but Jennie wanted to spoil Lisa even more.

She deserved it.